Treanda and Formication - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Formication is reported only by a few people who take Treanda.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Treanda and have Formication. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,328 people who have side effects while taking Treanda from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,328 people reported to have side effects when taking Treanda.
Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Formication.
What is Treanda?
Treanda has active ingredients of bendamustine hydrochloride. It is often used in non-hodgkin's lymphoma. eHealthMe is studying from 4,361 Treanda users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Formication?
Formication (a sensation that exactly resembles that of small insects crawling on (or under) the skin) is found to be associated with 1,413 drugs and 905 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Treanda and Formication reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Formication when taking Treanda *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Formication when taking Treanda *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Treanda *:
- Rituxan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ultracet: 1 person, 33.33%
- Tylenol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Tramadol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Losartan: 1 person, 33.33%
- Buscopan: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Formication *:
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 2 people, 66.67%
- Respiratory Distress (difficulty in breathing): 2 people, 66.67%
- Fever: 1 person, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Treanda and have Formication?Check whether Formication is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Formication and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bendamustine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Treanda:
- Treanda (4,361 reports)
Common Treanda side effects:
- Rashes (redness): 414 reports
- Fever: 389 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 248 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 204 reports
- Death: 197 reports
Browse all side effects of Treanda:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Formication treatments and more:
- Formication (7,589 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Formication:
- Formication in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Formication in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Formication in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Formication:
- Lyrica: 449 reports
- Aspirin: 257 reports
- Cymbalta: 234 reports
- Omeprazole: 234 reports
- Prednisone: 208 reports
- Gabapentin: 199 reports
- Xanax: 192 reports
- Synthroid: 176 reports
- Oxycontin: 175 reports
- Enbrel: 174 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Formication:
- Formication (1,413 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Formication:
- Pain: 492 reports
- Depression: 454 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 362 reports
- High blood pressure: 336 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 295 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 290 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Formication:
- Formication (905 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bendamustine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Treanda) and Treanda (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nordette-28 and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - now
- Eltrombopag and Micafungin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Memory Loss and drugs of ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone - 34 seconds ago
- Prolia and Inflammation - 37 seconds ago
- Buscopan and Endocarditis Bacterial - 38 seconds ago
- Aromasin and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Metastatic - 48 seconds ago
- Radiculopathy and Spinal Fracture - 48 seconds ago
- Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma and Back Pain - a minute ago
- Toprol-Xl and Heparin Lock Flush drug interaction - a minute ago
- Temozolomide and Foot Deformity - a minute ago