Treanda and Vaginal infection - from FDA reports
Vaginal infection is reported only by a few people who take Treanda. We study 4,048 people who have side effects while taking Treanda from FDA. Among them, 1 have Vaginal infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal infection and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
4,048 people reported to have side effects when taking Treanda.
Among them, 1 person (0.02%) has Vaginal infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Treanda when people have Vaginal infection *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Vaginal infection when taking Treanda *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Burkitt Lymphoma (cancer of the lymphatic system): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Rituxan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 100.00%
- Arixtra: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sputum Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Allergic Cough: 1 person, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Vaginal infection while taking Treanda?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal infection
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal infection in Treanda
You are not alone:
Treanda has active ingredients of bendamustine hydrochloride. It is often used in non-hodgkin's lymphoma. (latest outcomes from Treanda 4,080 users)
Vaginal infection has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 4,016 Vaginal infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal infectionVaginal infection (1,022 drugs)
Could your condition cause Vaginal infectionVaginal infection (634 conditions)
Treanda side effects
- Treanda side effects (4,049 reports)
Browse all side effects of Treandaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Zaditor and Allopurinol Sodium drug interaction - now
- Will you have Haemangioma Acquired with Avandia? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipoma with Mirena? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rebound Effect with Risperdal? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Oedema Uvula with Cialis? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Ritalin - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Elidel, Tudorza Pressair - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl - 37 minutes ago
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Losartan, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate, Aspirin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.