Will you have Flushing with Treprostinil - from FDA reports
Flushing is found among people who take Treprostinil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Opsumit, and have Primary pulmonary hypertension. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,986 people who have side effects when taking Treprostinil from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on treprostinil (the active ingredients of Treprostinil) and Treprostinil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Flushing are also considered in the study.
What is Treprostinil?
Treprostinil has active ingredients of treprostinil. (latest outcomes from Treprostinil 1,986 users)
What is Flushing?
Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 80,061 Flushing patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
1,986 people reported to have side effects when taking Treprostinil.
Among them, 82 people (4.13%) have Flushing
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Treprostinil when people have Flushing *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Flushing when taking Treprostinil *:
- female: 69.51 %
- male: 30.49 %
Age of people who have Flushing when taking Treprostinil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.63 %
- 10-19: 3.95 %
- 20-29: 5.26 %
- 30-39: 3.95 %
- 40-49: 15.79 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 43.42 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 62 people, 75.61%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 16 people, 19.51%
- Depression: 3 people, 3.66%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 2 people, 2.44%
- Pain: 2 people, 2.44%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 2.44%
- Cough: 2 people, 2.44%
- Cor Pulmonale Chronic (long lasting enlargement of the right ventricle of the heart): 2 people, 2.44%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 1.22%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 1 person, 1.22%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Opsumit: 30 people, 36.59%
- Tracleer: 23 people, 28.05%
- Coumadin: 20 people, 24.39%
- Adcirca: 18 people, 21.95%
- Revatio: 13 people, 15.85%
- Remodulin: 10 people, 12.20%
- Veletri: 9 people, 10.98%
- Adempas: 6 people, 7.32%
- Letairis: 6 people, 7.32%
- Uptravi: 6 people, 7.32%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 51 people, 62.20%
- Diarrhea: 43 people, 52.44%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 40 people, 48.78%
- Breathing Difficulty: 27 people, 32.93%
- Pain In Jaw: 25 people, 30.49%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 21 people, 25.61%
- Dizziness: 18 people, 21.95%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 16 people, 19.51%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 15 people, 18.29%
- Chest Pain: 14 people, 17.07%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Flushing while taking Treprostinil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Flushing
- Subscribe to monitor Flushing in Treprostinil
- Subscribe to monitor Treprostinil
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Treprostinil and have Flushing
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with FlushingFlushing (2,698 drugs)
Could your condition cause FlushingFlushing (2,358 conditions)
Treprostinil side effects
- Treprostinil side effects (1,986 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Treprostinila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Periactin vs. Botox - 2 seconds ago
- Modafinil and Glycine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Accutane and Aaron'S Rod (Goldenrod) drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Maxidex vs. Azor - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Tumors with Oxycodone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Cancer with Oxycodone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Cancer - Vagina with Oxycodone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Tmj Disorders with Vitamin D3? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Tumor - Vaginal with Oxycodone? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Operation with Bai Zhi? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Paxil, Flexeril, Wellbutrin, Norco, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Symbicort - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Maxzide-25, Meloxicam, Atenolol, Raloxifene Hydrochloride, B12 - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Cordyceps, Effexor Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Qvar 40 - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.