Triamcinolone acetonide and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Triamcinolone Acetonide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Triamcinolone acetonide and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,717 people who have side effects while taking Triamcinolone acetonide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,717 people reported to have side effects when taking Triamcinolone acetonide.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Triamcinolone acetonide?
Triamcinolone acetonide has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in eczema. eHealthMe is studying from 10,833 Triamcinolone acetonide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 363 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Triamcinolone acetonide and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Triamcinolone acetonide *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Triamcinolone acetonide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Triamcinolone acetonide *:
- Xifaxan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Vitamin B1: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Potassium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Varices Oesophageal (enlarged and swollen veins at the bottom of the oesophagus, near the stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Upper Limb Fracture: 1 person, 100.00%
- Alcoholism (problems with alcohol): 1 person, 100.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 100.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
- Deficiency Anaemia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Erosive Oesophagitis (acid reflux disease can cause tissue damage in the oesophagus over time): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Triamcinolone acetonide and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Triamcinolone acetonide:
- Triamcinolone acetonide (10,833 reports)
Common Triamcinolone acetonide side effects:
Browse all side effects of Triamcinolone acetonide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (363 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on triamcinolone acetonide (the active ingredients of Triamcinolone acetonide) and Triamcinolone acetonide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norpramin and Lamictal drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Avandia and Reaction To Drug Excipients - 31 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer Female and Osteomyelitis - 32 seconds ago
- Darvocet A500 vs. Metaxalone - 33 seconds ago
- Duragesic-100 and Melphalan Hydrochloride drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Genotropin and Blood Acid Phosphatase Abnormal - 38 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Lentigo Maligna Stage Unspecified - 39 seconds ago
- Sotalol Hydrochloride and Cervix Carcinoma Stage Ii - 44 seconds ago
- Sotalol Hydrochloride and Coronary Heart Disease - 48 seconds ago
- Mavik and Wrist Fracture - 48 seconds ago