Will you have Hypertrichosis with Triamcinolone acetonide - from FDA reports
Hypertrichosis is found among people who take Triamcinolone acetonide, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Crestor, and have Anticoagulant therapy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,722 people who have side effects when taking Triamcinolone acetonide from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on triamcinolone acetonide (the active ingredients of Triamcinolone acetonide) and Triamcinolone acetonide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Hypertrichosis are also considered in the study.
What is Triamcinolone acetonide?
Triamcinolone acetonide has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from Triamcinolone acetonide 5,827 users)
What is Hypertrichosis?
Hypertrichosis (hair growth on the body in an amount considered abnormal) has been reported by people with birth control, hair loss, high blood pressure, depression, epilepsy (latest reports from 3,393 Hypertrichosis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
5,722 people reported to have side effects when taking Triamcinolone acetonide.
Among them, 6 people (0.1%) have Hypertrichosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Triamcinolone acetonide when people have Hypertrichosis *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hypertrichosis when taking Triamcinolone acetonide *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hypertrichosis when taking Triamcinolone acetonide *:
- 0-1: 16.67 %
- 2-9: 16.67 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Skin Disorder (skin disease): 1 person, 16.67%
- Keloids (overgrown scars left from skin injuries): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 16.67%
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin resulting from direct irritation by an external agent or an allergic reaction to it): 1 person, 16.67%
- Anticoagulant Therapy: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pantoprazole Sodium: 2 people, 33.33%
- Crestor: 2 people, 33.33%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 16.67%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 3 people, 50.00%
- Hair Loss: 3 people, 50.00%
- Abdominal Distension: 2 people, 33.33%
- Cushingoid (obesity and weakening of the muscles): 2 people, 33.33%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 2 people, 33.33%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 2 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 33.33%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 2 people, 33.33%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 2 people, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Hypertrichosis while taking Triamcinolone acetonide?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Hypertrichosis
- Subscribe to monitor Hypertrichosis in Triamcinolone acetonide
- Subscribe to monitor Triamcinolone acetonide
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Triamcinolone acetonide and have Hypertrichosis
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with HypertrichosisHypertrichosis (831 drugs)
Could your condition cause HypertrichosisHypertrichosis (595 conditions)
Triamcinolone acetonide side effects
- Triamcinolone acetonide side effects (5,726 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Triamcinolone acetonidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Brittle Nails with Ciprofloxacin? - now
- Will you have Optic Nerve Cupping with Velcade? - a second ago
- Will you have Aggression with Zyprexa Relprevv? - 3 seconds ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Hearing Loss with Etodolac - 4 seconds ago
- Juniperi Fructus and Plectranthus Barbatus drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Coenzyme Q10 and Tafinlar drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Fairy Caps and Taclonex drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Urination with Motrin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematochezia with Savella? - 6 seconds ago
- Ranexa and K+10 drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Magnesium, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Zicam, Mucinex, Advil, Tylenol for a 74 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Reglan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 84 year old woman who takes Prozac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Requip - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Xl, Zyrtec Allergy for a 34 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Topamax, Abilify, Lamictal, Depakote, Methotrexate, Effexor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Milk Of Magnesia - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Miralax - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Temodar, Ceenu for a 61 year old man - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.