Triamcinolone acetonide and Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation is reported only by a few people who take Triamcinolone Acetonide.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Triamcinolone acetonide and have Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,717 people who have side effects while taking Triamcinolone acetonide from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,717 people reported to have side effects when taking Triamcinolone acetonide.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation.
What is Triamcinolone acetonide?
Triamcinolone acetonide has active ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide. It is often used in eczema. eHealthMe is studying from 10,833 Triamcinolone acetonide users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation?
Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged and gets changed into rapid progressing cancer) is found to be associated with 286 drugs and 169 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Triamcinolone acetonide and Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation when taking Triamcinolone acetonide *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation when taking Triamcinolone acetonide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Triamcinolone acetonide *:
- Toradol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Revlimid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Protonix: 2 people, 100.00%
- Mirtazapine: 2 people, 100.00%
- Marinol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hydroxyurea: 2 people, 100.00%
- Decitabine: 2 people, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dronabinol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Allopurinol: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation *:
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Triamcinolone acetonide and have Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation?Check whether Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of triamcinolone acetonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Triamcinolone acetonide:
- Triamcinolone acetonide (10,833 reports)
Common Triamcinolone acetonide side effects:
Browse all side effects of Triamcinolone acetonide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation treatments and more:
- Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation (764 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation:
- Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation:
All the drugs that are associated with Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation:
- Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation (286 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation:
- Myelodysplastic syndrome: 230 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation:
- Myelodysplastic syndrome transformation (169 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on triamcinolone acetonide (the active ingredients of Triamcinolone acetonide) and Triamcinolone acetonide (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fluconazole and Zyvox drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 5 seconds ago
- Naprosyn and Stress And Anxiety - 6 seconds ago
- Vesicare and Oedema Mucosal - 14 seconds ago
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome - 17 seconds ago
- Omnaris and Nasal Polyps - 24 seconds ago
- Cytotec and Wheezing - 25 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Spinal Fusion Surgery - 31 seconds ago
- Serzone and Bladder Spasm - 33 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Hydrops Foetalis - 36 seconds ago