Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide and Yaws - from FDA reports
There is no Yaws reported by people who take Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide yet. This review analyzes which people have Yaws with Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Yaws in Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide
- Subscribe to monitor Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Yaws
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide
Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide 5,931 users)
Yaws (tropical infection of the skin, bones and joints caused by the spirochete bacterium) (latest reports from 4 Yaws patients).
Drugs that are associated with YawsYaws
Could your condition cause YawsYaws
Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide side effects
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide side effects (5,235 reports)
Browse all side effects of Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Yaws
- Support group for people who have Yaws
- Support group for people who take Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide
- Depakote and Onfi drug interaction
- Will you have Somnolence with Gastritis - Chronic?
- Will you have Sleepy with Gastritis - Chronic?
- Will you have Sleepiness - During The Day with Gastritis - Chronic?
- Will you have Sleepiness with Gastritis - Chronic?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Depakote and Onfi
- Support group for people who have Gastritis - Chronic and Somnolence?
- Support group for people who have Gastritis - Chronic and Sleepy?
- Support group for people who have Gastritis - Chronic and Sleepiness - During The Day?
- Support group for people who have Gastritis - Chronic and Sleepiness?
- Recently diagnosed with Kidney CA, waiting to start treatment. Husband died this past December,...
- I started taking Protonix twice daily for gerd and eosinophilic esophagitis and now have an itchy...
- I've been taking Eliquis for 3 months and have had constant back and leg pain since.
- I had tried repatha and it nearly killed me,( High BP) then the Dr's wanted me to try Praluent. I...
- Hello. I am newly diagnosed with dry macular degeneration in the left eye and am very interested...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.