Tribenzor and Hypotension - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hypotension is found among people who take Tribenzor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tribenzor and have Hypotension. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,732 people who have side effects when taking Tribenzor from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,732 people reported to have side effects when taking Tribenzor.
Among them, 112 people (6.47%) have Hypotension.
What is Tribenzor?
Tribenzor has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 1,800 Tribenzor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hypotension?
Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure) is found to be associated with 4,283 drugs and 4,630 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tribenzor and Hypotension reports submitted per year:
Time on Tribenzor when people have Hypotension *:
Gender of people who have Hypotension when taking Tribenzor*:
Age of people who have Hypotension when taking Tribenzor *:
Common drugs people take besides Tribenzor *:
Common side effects people have besides Hypotension *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tribenzor and have Hypotension?Check whether Hypotension is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hypotension and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil:
- Hypotension and drugs with ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil (360 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tribenzor:
- Tribenzor (1,800 reports)
Common Tribenzor side effects:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 290 reports
- Weight decreased: 187 reports
- Dizziness: 159 reports
- Diarrhea: 156 reports
- Constipation: 145 reports
- Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 123 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 112 reports
- Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract): 111 reports
Browse all side effects of Tribenzor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hypotension treatments and more:
- Hypotension (290,105 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hypotension:
- Hypotension in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hypotension in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hypotension in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hypotension:
- Aspirin: 16,388 reports
- Prednisone: 13,597 reports
- Furosemide: 13,185 reports
- Entresto: 12,257 reports
- Amlodipine: 11,142 reports
- Metformin: 10,337 reports
- Lasix: 10,020 reports
- Lisinopril: 9,776 reports
- Omeprazole: 8,715 reports
- Methotrexate: 7,656 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hypotension:
- Hypotension (4,283 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hypotension:
- High blood pressure: 22,523 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 10,672 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 8,328 reports
- Pain: 7,565 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hypotension:
- Hypotension (4,630 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Tribenzor) and Tribenzor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Ultrasound Thyroid Abnormal - 5 seconds ago
- Kionex and Lexapro drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Enzyme Abnormality - 17 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Ventricular Tachycardia - 19 seconds ago
- Ferrlecit and Tinnitus Aggravated - 28 seconds ago
- Erythromycin and Refractory Cytopenia With Multilineage Dysplasia - 29 seconds ago
- Erythromycin and Minitran drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Cardiac Disorder and Kidney Transplant Rejection - 38 seconds ago
- Questran Light and Ibu drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Levaquin and Tolbutamide drug interaction - 43 seconds ago