Tribenzor and Weight - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Weight is reported only by a few people who take Tribenzor.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tribenzor and have Weight. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,732 people who have side effects while taking Tribenzor from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,732 people reported to have side effects when taking Tribenzor.
Among them, 1 person (0.06%) has Weight.
What is Tribenzor?
Tribenzor has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 1,800 Tribenzor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Weight?
Weight is found to be associated with 2,715 drugs and 2,182 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tribenzor and Weight reports submitted per year:
Time on Tribenzor when people have Weight *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight when taking Tribenzor *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Tribenzor *:
- Xyrem: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ritalin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Plavix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Niaspan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lotemax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Actos: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Weight *:
- Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tribenzor and have Weight?Check whether Weight is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Weight and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil:
- Weight and drugs with ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil (6 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tribenzor:
- Tribenzor (1,800 reports)
Common Tribenzor side effects:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 290 reports
- Weight decreased: 187 reports
- Dizziness: 159 reports
- Diarrhea: 156 reports
- Constipation: 145 reports
- Hiatal hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 123 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 112 reports
- Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract): 111 reports
Browse all side effects of Tribenzor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Weight treatments and more:
- Weight (50,631 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Weight:
- Weight in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weight in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weight in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weight:
- Risperdal: 4,515 reports
- Seroquel: 2,223 reports
- Risperidone: 2,094 reports
- Prednisone: 1,985 reports
- Zyprexa: 1,611 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,435 reports
- Metformin: 1,423 reports
- Humira: 1,377 reports
- Aspirin: 1,279 reports
- Abilify: 1,235 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Weight:
- Weight (2,715 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weight:
- Depression: 2,066 reports
- Bipolar disorder: 1,904 reports
- Schizophrenia: 1,856 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 1,335 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,334 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,226 reports
- Pain: 1,051 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Weight:
- Weight (2,182 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Tribenzor) and Tribenzor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fish Oil and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - a second ago
- Orgasmic Dysfunction in Lunesta, how severe and when it was recovered? - 9 seconds ago
- Acyclovir and Haemangioma Of Skin - 17 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Loose Tooth - 21 seconds ago
- Talwin and Taxotere drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Erection Problems and drugs of ingredients of guaifenesin - 26 seconds ago
- Mucinex and Taste - Impaired - 34 seconds ago
- Prostatic Pain and drugs of ingredients of aspirin - 40 seconds ago
- Retrovir and Renal Failure - Acute - 41 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Premarin drug interaction - 41 seconds ago