Tribenzor and Xanthochromia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,858 people who take Tribenzor or have Xanthochromia. No report of Xanthochromia is found in people who take Tribenzor.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Tribenzor?
Tribenzor has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 1,800 Tribenzor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Xanthochromia?
Xanthochromia (yellowish appearance of cerebrospinal fluid) is found to be associated with 115 drugs and 68 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Tribenzor and have Xanthochromia?Check whether Xanthochromia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Xanthochromia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil:
- Xanthochromia and drugs with ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tribenzor:
- Tribenzor (1,800 reports)
Xanthochromia treatments and more:
- Xanthochromia (58 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Xanthochromia:
- Xanthochromia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Xanthochromia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Xanthochromia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Xanthochromia:
All the conditions that are associated with Xanthochromia:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Tribenzor) and Tribenzor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome and moderna covid vaccine - 5 seconds ago
- Guillain Barre Syndrome and moderna covid vaccine - 5 seconds ago
- Glucagen and Methotrexate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome and moderna covid vaccine - 5 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Lotrimin Ultra drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Exelon and Joint Swelling - 6 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Procedural Pain - 7 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Yupelri drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Stiolto Respimat and Symbicort drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Dexilant and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago