Tribenzor and Xanthogranuloma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,972 people who take Tribenzor or have Xanthogranuloma. No report of Xanthogranuloma is found in people who take Tribenzor.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Tribenzor?
Tribenzor has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 1,800 Tribenzor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Xanthogranuloma?
Xanthogranuloma (self-limiting tumour with self healing) is found to be associated with 129 drugs and 86 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Tribenzor and have Xanthogranuloma?Check whether Xanthogranuloma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Xanthogranuloma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil:
- Xanthogranuloma and drugs with ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tribenzor:
- Tribenzor (1,800 reports)
Xanthogranuloma treatments and more:
- Xanthogranuloma (172 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Xanthogranuloma:
- Xanthogranuloma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Xanthogranuloma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Xanthogranuloma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Xanthogranuloma:
All the conditions that are associated with Xanthogranuloma:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Tribenzor) and Tribenzor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Arthrotec vs. Vimovo - 11 seconds ago
- Red Blood Cell Count Decreased and drugs of ingredients of linaclotide - 12 seconds ago
- Iron Deficiency and Fluid Retention - 14 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Retroperitoneal Haemorrhage - 20 seconds ago
- Metformin and Flatulence - 27 seconds ago
- Xyzal and Para drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Breathing Difficulty and drugs of ingredients of thiethylperazine maleate - 33 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Pernicious Anaemia - 37 seconds ago
- Mental Disorder and Gout - 46 seconds ago
- Centrum Silver and Device Expulsion - 55 seconds ago