Tribenzor and Xith nerve paralysis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 1,804 people who take Tribenzor or have Xith nerve paralysis. No report of Xith nerve paralysis is found in people who take Tribenzor.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
No report is found.
What is Tribenzor?
Tribenzor has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 1,800 Tribenzor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Xith Nerve Paralysis?
Xith nerve paralysis (damage or swelling of the facial nerve resulting dysfunction) is found to be associated with 13 drugs and 4 conditions by eHealthMe.
Do you take Tribenzor and have Xith nerve paralysis?Check whether Xith nerve paralysis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Xith nerve paralysis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil:
- Xith nerve paralysis and drugs with ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tribenzor:
- Tribenzor (1,800 reports)
Xith nerve paralysis treatments and more:
- Xith nerve paralysis (4 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Xith nerve paralysis:
- Xith nerve paralysis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Xith nerve paralysis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Xith nerve paralysis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Xith nerve paralysis:
All the conditions that are associated with Xith nerve paralysis:
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Tribenzor) and Tribenzor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Baclofen and Implant Site Irritation - now
- Cyclosporine and Calcification Metastatic - 2 seconds ago
- Venclexta and Istalol drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Sandostatin Lar drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- How effective is Naprosyn for Neck Pain? - 13 seconds ago
- Hetlioz and Bactrim drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Divalproex and Jublia drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Blood Dyscrasia - 20 seconds ago
- Nuvaring and Haemorrhagic Transformation Stroke - 21 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Mediastinitis - 22 seconds ago