Trilipix and Infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Infection is found among people who take Trilipix, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trilipix and have Infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,470 people who have side effects when taking Trilipix from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,470 people reported to have side effects when taking Trilipix.
Among them, 12 people (0.22%) have Infection.
What is Trilipix?
Trilipix has active ingredients of choline fenofibrate. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 5,832 Trilipix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Infection?
Infection is found to be associated with 2,811 drugs and 2,526 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trilipix and Infection reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Infection when taking Trilipix *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Infection when taking Trilipix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Trilipix *:
- Lipitor: 4 people, 33.33%
- Vitamin D3: 3 people, 25.00%
- Vicodin: 3 people, 25.00%
- Potassium: 3 people, 25.00%
- Centrum: 2 people, 16.67%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 16.67%
- Klonopin: 2 people, 16.67%
- Lantus: 2 people, 16.67%
- Zometa: 2 people, 16.67%
- Lomotil: 2 people, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Infection *:
- Pneumonia: 5 people, 41.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 5 people, 41.67%
- Gait Disturbance: 4 people, 33.33%
- Dysgraphia (impaired ability to learn to write): 4 people, 33.33%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 4 people, 33.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 33.33%
- Pain: 4 people, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 33.33%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 25.00%
- Visual Impairment: 3 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 4 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 25.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 16.67%
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 16.67%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 2 people, 16.67%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 16.67%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 16.67%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 8.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 8.33%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trilipix and have Infection?Check whether Infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of choline fenofibrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trilipix:
- Trilipix (5,832 reports)
Common Trilipix side effects:
Browse all side effects of Trilipix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Infection treatments and more:
- Infection (169,520 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Infection:
- Infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Infection:
All the drugs that are associated with Infection:
- Infection (2,811 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Infection:
All the conditions that are associated with Infection:
- Infection (2,526 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on choline fenofibrate (the active ingredients of Trilipix) and Trilipix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aciphex and Aseptic Necrosis - 3 seconds ago
- Mirapex vs. Trazodone Hydrochloride - 4 seconds ago
- Cholestyramine and Haemoglobin Decreased - 13 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and Hysterectomy - 17 seconds ago
- Rituxan and Hepatic Necrosis - 20 seconds ago
- Gaviscon and Tongue Disorder - 26 seconds ago
- Baby Aspirin and Dry Eyes - 33 seconds ago
- Lovaza vs. Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide - 33 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Monocyte Count Increased - 50 seconds ago
- Wixela Inhub and Heart Rate Irregular - 52 seconds ago