Trintellix and Gastrointestinal inflammation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gastrointestinal inflammation is reported only by a few people who take Trintellix.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trintellix and have Gastrointestinal inflammation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,346 people who have side effects while taking Trintellix from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,346 people reported to have side effects when taking Trintellix.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Gastrointestinal inflammation.
What is Trintellix?
Trintellix has active ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 9,451 Trintellix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 772 drugs and 511 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trintellix and Gastrointestinal inflammation reports submitted per year:
Time on Trintellix when people have Gastrointestinal inflammation *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal inflammation when taking Trintellix *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal inflammation when taking Trintellix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common side effects people have besides Gastrointestinal inflammation *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Intestinal Villi Atrophy (erosion of the tiny villi in the intestines that help in absorb nutrients): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Duodenitis (inflammation of the duodenum): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trintellix and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
How severe was Gastrointestinal inflammation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trintellix:
- Trintellix (9,451 reports)
Common Trintellix side effects:
Browse all side effects of Trintellix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Gastrointestinal inflammation treatments and more:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (7,706 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (772 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (511 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vortioxetine hydrobromide (the active ingredients of Trintellix) and Trintellix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nuvaring and Atherosclerosis - 17 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia - 54 seconds ago
- Kayexalate and Baby Aspirin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Bumetanide and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - a minute ago
- Dexilant and Ubrelvy drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ventolin and Urticaria Localised - a minute ago
- Actonel and Inguinal Hernia Strangulated - a minute ago
- Cernevit-12 and Thrombocytopenia - a minute ago
- Norflex and Synovitis - a minute ago
- Prednisone and Belviq Xr drug interaction - a minute ago