Will you have Menstruation delayed with Trintellix - from FDA reports
Menstruation delayed is reported only by a few people who take Trintellix. We study 4,574 people who have side effects while taking Trintellix from FDA. Among them, 3 have Menstruation delayed. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation delayed and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on vortioxetine hydrobromide (the active ingredients of Trintellix) and Trintellix (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Menstruation delayed are also considered in the study.
What is Trintellix?
Trintellix has active ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide. (latest outcomes from Trintellix 4,653 users)
What is Menstruation delayed?
Menstruation delayed (late menstruation cycle) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 7,190 Menstruation delayed patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
4,574 people reported to have side effects when taking Trintellix.
Among them, 3 people (0.07%) have Menstruation delayed
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Trintellix when people have Menstruation delayed *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Menstruation delayed when taking Trintellix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 3 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 66.67%
- Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 66.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 33.33%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cough: 1 person, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 2 people, 66.67%
- Wellbutrin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Mobic: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lortab: 2 people, 66.67%
- Lopressor: 2 people, 66.67%
- Flonase: 2 people, 66.67%
- Flexeril: 2 people, 66.67%
- Benadryl: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 3 people, 100.00%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 66.67%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 66.67%
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation): 2 people, 66.67%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Menstruation delayed while taking Trintellix?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Menstruation delayed
- Subscribe to monitor Menstruation delayed in Trintellix
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Trintellix and have Menstruation delayed
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Menstruation delayedMenstruation delayed (495 drugs)
Could your condition cause Menstruation delayedMenstruation delayed (367 conditions)
Trintellix side effects
- Trintellix side effects (4,574 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Trintellixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Laboratory Test Abnormal with Kemadrin? - now
- Will you have Pollakiuria with Colchicine? - a second ago
- Will you have Ischaemic Stroke with Androgel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Dasatinib? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcaneal Spur with Meclizine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Dasatinib? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fluid In The Chest with Dasatinib? - 3 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Yaz and Cephalexin - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Magnesium Deficiency with Lithium Carbonate? - 5 seconds ago
- Pinus Maritime and Wateorhiza Palmate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lasix, Temazepam - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prempro/premphase, Armour Thyroid, Adderall 30, Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Spironolactone, Lisinopril - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.