Triphasil-21 and Oral candidiasis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Oral candidiasis is found among people who take Triphasil-21, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Triphasil-21 and have Oral candidiasis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 530 people who have side effects when taking Triphasil-21 from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
530 people reported to have side effects when taking Triphasil-21.
Among them, 9 people (1.7%) have Oral candidiasis.
What is Triphasil-21?
Triphasil-21 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. eHealthMe is studying from 533 Triphasil-21 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oral candidiasis?
Oral candidiasis (fungal infection of mouth) is found to be associated with 1,747 drugs and 1,151 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Triphasil-21 and Oral candidiasis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Oral candidiasis when taking Triphasil-21 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Oral candidiasis when taking Triphasil-21 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 57.14 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Triphasil-21 *:
- Aredia: 8 people, 88.89%
- Ibuprofen: 7 people, 77.78%
- Robinul: 4 people, 44.44%
- Fentanyl: 4 people, 44.44%
- Femara: 4 people, 44.44%
- Effexor: 4 people, 44.44%
- Pamidronate Disodium: 4 people, 44.44%
- Protonix: 4 people, 44.44%
- Cytoxan: 4 people, 44.44%
- Clonazepam: 4 people, 44.44%
Common side effects people have besides Oral candidiasis *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 8 people, 88.89%
- Bone Disorder: 8 people, 88.89%
- Tooth Loss: 8 people, 88.89%
- Dental Caries: 7 people, 77.78%
- Toothaches (tooth pain): 7 people, 77.78%
- Periodontal Disease (disease that attacks the gum and bone and around the teeth): 7 people, 77.78%
- Impaired Healing: 7 people, 77.78%
- Back Pain: 6 people, 66.67%
- Bone Loss: 5 people, 55.56%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 5 people, 55.56%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer: 5 people, 55.56%
- Cervix Carcinoma (cancer of cervix): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Triphasil-21 and have Oral candidiasis?Check whether Oral candidiasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Oral candidiasis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Triphasil-21:
- Triphasil-21 (533 reports)
Oral candidiasis treatments and more:
- Oral candidiasis (17,214 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Oral candidiasis:
- Oral candidiasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oral candidiasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oral candidiasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oral candidiasis:
- Prednisone: 1,664 reports
- Methotrexate: 955 reports
- Aspirin: 634 reports
- Omeprazole: 626 reports
- Humira: 587 reports
- Nystatin: 563 reports
- Fluconazole: 562 reports
- Prednisolone: 557 reports
- Spiriva: 521 reports
- Enbrel: 520 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Oral candidiasis:
- Oral candidiasis (1,747 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oral candidiasis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,070 reports
- Asthma: 881 reports
- High blood pressure: 625 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 605 reports
- Psoriasis: 512 reports
- Pain: 411 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 409 reports
- Osteoporosis: 407 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Oral candidiasis:
- Oral candidiasis (1,151 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel (the active ingredients of Triphasil-21) and Triphasil-21 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zolpidem vs. Estazolam - a second ago
- Vicoprofen vs. Darvocet - 3 seconds ago
- Adapalene and Trulicity drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Genital Rash - 6 seconds ago
- Manganese and Pain Exacerbated - 6 seconds ago
- Librax and Phenergan drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Codrix vs. Bentyl - 8 seconds ago
- Lidocaine vs. Mobic - 9 seconds ago
- Albuterol Sulfate and Remodulin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Benztropine Mesylate vs. Valproic Acid - 13 seconds ago