Triphasil-28 and Pupillary reflex impaired - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pupillary reflex impaired is reported only by a few people who take Triphasil-28.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Triphasil-28 and have Pupillary reflex impaired. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,915 people who have side effects while taking Triphasil-28 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,915 people reported to have side effects when taking Triphasil-28.
Among them, 3 people (0.16%) have Pupillary reflex impaired.
What is Triphasil-28?
Triphasil-28 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. eHealthMe is studying from 1,941 Triphasil-28 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pupillary reflex impaired?
Pupillary reflex impaired is found to be associated with 856 drugs and 483 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Triphasil-28 and Pupillary reflex impaired reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pupillary reflex impaired when taking Triphasil-28 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Pupillary reflex impaired when taking Triphasil-28 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Triphasil-28 *:
- Tylenol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Prednisolone: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen: 3 people, 100.00%
- Maxair: 3 people, 100.00%
- Accutane: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pupillary reflex impaired *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lacrimation Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Local Swelling (swelling at the site of some application of substance or injury): 3 people, 100.00%
- Lymphopenia (an abnormally low level of lymphocytes in the blood): 3 people, 100.00%
- Visual Acuity Reduced (reduced clearness of vision): 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 100.00%
- Neck Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Oedema Lower Limb (fluid collection in tissue of lower leg): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Triphasil-28 and have Pupillary reflex impaired?Check whether Pupillary reflex impaired is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pupillary reflex impaired and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel:
- Pupillary reflex impaired and drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel (8 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Triphasil-28:
- Triphasil-28 (1,941 reports)
Common Triphasil-28 side effects:
- Headache (pain in head): 180 reports
- Menometrorrhagia (a condition in which prolonged or excessive uterine bleeding occurs irregularly and more frequently than normal): 217 reports
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 348 reports
- Vaginal bleeding between periods: 295 reports
Browse all side effects of Triphasil-28:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pupillary reflex impaired treatments and more:
- Pupillary reflex impaired (2,205 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pupillary reflex impaired:
- Pupillary reflex impaired in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pupillary reflex impaired in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pupillary reflex impaired in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pupillary reflex impaired:
- Aspirin: 109 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pupillary reflex impaired:
- Pupillary reflex impaired (856 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Pupillary reflex impaired:
- Pupillary reflex impaired (483 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel (the active ingredients of Triphasil-28) and Triphasil-28 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zyrtec and Apremilast drug interaction - a second ago
- Moxifloxacin and Brain Herniation - 2 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Subarachnoid Haemorrhage - 3 seconds ago
- Pemetrexed Disodium and Pantoprazole Sodium drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - 6 seconds ago
- Chestnut and Consciousness - Decreased - 7 seconds ago
- Xalkori and Haemorrhagic Stroke - 12 seconds ago
- Xyrem and Allergic Sinusitis - 16 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Joint Contracture - 16 seconds ago
- Oncovin and Nerve Injury - 17 seconds ago