Trizivir and Pulmonary congestion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pulmonary congestion is reported only by a few people who take Trizivir.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trizivir and have Pulmonary congestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,658 people who have side effects while taking Trizivir from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,658 people reported to have side effects when taking Trizivir.
Among them, 4 people (0.15%) have Pulmonary congestion.
What is Trizivir?
Trizivir has active ingredients of abacavir sulfate; lamivudine; zidovudine. It is often used in hiv infection. eHealthMe is studying from 2,670 Trizivir users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pulmonary congestion?
Pulmonary congestion (congestion in the lungs) is found to be associated with 1,853 drugs and 1,033 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trizivir and Pulmonary congestion reports submitted per year:
Time on Trizivir when people have Pulmonary congestion *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pulmonary congestion when taking Trizivir *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary congestion when taking Trizivir *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Trizivir *:
- Doxycycline: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 50.00%
- Biaxin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Valtrex: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sustiva: 1 person, 25.00%
- Permethrin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 25.00%
- Elimite: 1 person, 25.00%
- Combivir: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pulmonary congestion *:
- Fever: 2 people, 50.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 50.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 50.00%
- Pericardial Effusion (fluid around the heart): 2 people, 50.00%
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 2 people, 50.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 50.00%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 50.00%
- Shock (a life-threatening condition with symptoms like low blood pressure, weakness, shallow breathing, cold, clammy skin): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trizivir and have Pulmonary congestion?Check whether Pulmonary congestion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pulmonary congestion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of abacavir sulfate; lamivudine; zidovudine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trizivir:
- Trizivir (2,670 reports)
Common Trizivir side effects:
Browse all side effects of Trizivir:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pulmonary congestion treatments and more:
- Pulmonary congestion (18,107 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pulmonary congestion:
- Pulmonary congestion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pulmonary congestion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pulmonary congestion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pulmonary congestion:
All the drugs that are associated with Pulmonary congestion:
- Pulmonary congestion (1,853 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pulmonary congestion:
All the conditions that are associated with Pulmonary congestion:
- Pulmonary congestion (1,033 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on abacavir sulfate; lamivudine; zidovudine (the active ingredients of Trizivir) and Trizivir (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cortef and Fall - 19 seconds ago
- Buspirone Hcl and Multiple Sclerosis - 40 seconds ago
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Rectal Cancer - 45 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Blood Albumin Decreased - 47 seconds ago
- Malignant Pleural Effusion and drugs of ingredients of propofol - 53 seconds ago
- Ketoprofen and Foradil drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Flunisolide and Levaquin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Blisovi 24 Fe vs. Norplant - a minute ago
- Blisovi 24 Fe vs. Desogen - a minute ago
- Microgestin Fe 1/20 vs. Mircette - a minute ago