Trogarzo and Appetite decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Appetite decreased is reported only by a few people who take Trogarzo.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trogarzo and have Appetite decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 329 people who have side effects while taking Trogarzo from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
329 people reported to have side effects when taking Trogarzo.
Among them, 4 people (1.22%) have Appetite decreased.
What is Trogarzo?
Trogarzo has active ingredients of ibalizumab-uiyk. eHealthMe is studying from 329 Trogarzo users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Appetite decreased?
Appetite decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat) is found to be associated with 4,223 drugs and 4,253 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trogarzo and Appetite decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Trogarzo when people have Appetite decreased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Appetite decreased when taking Trogarzo *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Appetite decreased when taking Trogarzo *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Trogarzo *:
- Tamsulosin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Prezista: 1 person, 25.00%
- Norvir: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 25.00%
- Isentress: 1 person, 25.00%
- Insulin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Biktarvy: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Appetite decreased *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 100.00%
- Viral Load Increased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 50.00%
- Poor Quality Sleep: 2 people, 50.00%
- Paranasal Sinus Discomfort: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 50.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 50.00%
- Balance Disorder: 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hiv Infection: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 50.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trogarzo and have Appetite decreased?Check whether Appetite decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Appetite decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ibalizumab-uiyk:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trogarzo:
- Trogarzo (329 reports)
Appetite decreased treatments and more:
- Appetite decreased (223,248 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Appetite decreased:
- Appetite decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Appetite decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Appetite decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Appetite decreased:
All the drugs that are associated with Appetite decreased:
- Appetite decreased (4,223 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Appetite decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Appetite decreased:
- Appetite decreased (4,253 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ibalizumab-uiyk (the active ingredients of Trogarzo) and Trogarzo (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fentanyl Citrate and Ultravist drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Dementia Alzheimer'S Type and Lichen Planus - 7 seconds ago
- Repatha vs. Omacor - 10 seconds ago
- Isradipine and Actemra drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Norvasc vs. Mavik - 25 seconds ago
- Rogaine and Paraplatin drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Flavin and Cymbalta drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Gabapentin vs. Horizant - 53 seconds ago
- Coreg Cr and Lexapro drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Valtrex and Pleural Effusion - a minute ago