Trokendi xr and Urinary incontinence - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urinary incontinence is reported only by a few people who take Trokendi Xr.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trokendi xr and have Urinary incontinence. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,436 people who have side effects while taking Trokendi xr from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
1,436 people reported to have side effects when taking Trokendi xr.
Among them, 3 people (0.21%) have Urinary incontinence.
What is Trokendi xr?
Trokendi xr has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 1,474 Trokendi xr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urinary incontinence?
Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination) is found to be associated with 2,709 drugs and 2,211 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trokendi xr and Urinary incontinence reports submitted per year:
Time on Trokendi xr when people have Urinary incontinence *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Trokendi xr *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Trokendi xr *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Trokendi xr *:
- Magnesium: 2 people, 66.67%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 33.33%
- Multivitamin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Meclizine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cambia: 1 person, 33.33%
- Botox: 1 person, 33.33%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 33.33%
- Amitiza: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ajovy: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Urinary incontinence *:
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 66.67%
- Vaginal Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Breath Holding: 1 person, 33.33%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 33.33%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trokendi xr and have Urinary incontinence?Check whether Urinary incontinence is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
- Kocamaz, M., & Karadag, O., "Topiramate-Induced Acute Myopia, Diplopia, and Photosensitivity: A Case Report", Beyoglu Eye Journal, 2019 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trokendi xr:
- Trokendi xr (1,474 reports)
Urinary incontinence treatments and more:
- Urinary incontinence (42,204 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urinary incontinence:
- Urinary incontinence in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urinary incontinence in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urinary incontinence in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Urinary incontinence and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of topiramate:
Common drugs associated with Urinary incontinence:
All the drugs that are associated with Urinary incontinence:
- Urinary incontinence (2,709 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urinary incontinence:
All the conditions that are associated with Urinary incontinence:
- Urinary incontinence (2,211 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on topiramate (the active ingredients of Trokendi xr) and Trokendi xr (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.