Trospium chloride and Bone disorder - from FDA reports
Bone disorder is reported only by a few people who take Trospium Chloride. We study 890 people who have side effects while taking Trospium chloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Bone disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Bone disorder and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
890 people reported to have side effects when taking Trospium chloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.45%) have Bone disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bone disorder when taking Trospium chloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bone disorder when taking Trospium chloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 25.00%)
- Nerve Injury (1 person, 25.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 25.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 25.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (1 person, 25.00%)
- Invokana (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen (1 person, 25.00%)
- Farxiga (1 person, 25.00%)
- Ester C (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (4 people, 100.00%)
- Pathological Fracture (3 people, 75.00%)
- Low Turnover Osteopathy (3 people, 75.00%)
- Femur Fracture (3 people, 75.00%)
- Fall (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Bone disorder when taking Trospium chloride?
- Check symptoms - is bone disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBone disorder and drugs with ingredients of trospium chloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBone disorder and Trospium chloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trospium chloride has active ingredients of trospium chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Trospium chloride 906 users)
Bone disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, pain (latest reports from 26,455 Bone disorder patients).