Trulicity and Gastrointestinal inflammation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gastrointestinal inflammation is reported only by a few people who take Trulicity.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trulicity and have Gastrointestinal inflammation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,405 people who have side effects while taking Trulicity from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
46,405 people reported to have side effects when taking Trulicity.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Gastrointestinal inflammation.
What is Trulicity?
Trulicity has active ingredients of dulaglutide. eHealthMe is studying from 46,742 Trulicity users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 771 drugs and 510 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trulicity and Gastrointestinal inflammation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal inflammation when taking Trulicity *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal inflammation when taking Trulicity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Trulicity *:
- Metformin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Humulin R: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Gastrointestinal inflammation *:
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 60.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 40.00%
- Gastrointestinal Infection (infection of stomach and intestine): 2 people, 40.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 20.00%
- Gastrointestinal Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Adrenal Neoplasm (abnormal growth of adrenal gland): 1 person, 20.00%
- Celiac Disease - Sprue (a disease of the small intestine): 1 person, 20.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 20.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trulicity and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
How severe was Gastrointestinal inflammation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dulaglutide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trulicity:
- Trulicity (46,742 reports)
Common Trulicity side effects:
Browse all side effects of Trulicity:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Gastrointestinal inflammation treatments and more:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (7,706 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (771 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (510 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dulaglutide (the active ingredients of Trulicity) and Trulicity (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sandostatin and Metastatic Carcinoid Tumor - 2 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Application Site Inflammation - 3 seconds ago
- Neoral and Simplex Virus Test Positive - 4 seconds ago
- Eskalith and Daypro drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Valtrex and Ischaemic Hepatitis - 8 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Melanocytic Naevus - 10 seconds ago
- Mavik and Heart Attack - 14 seconds ago
- How effective is Oxazepam for Insomnia? - 14 seconds ago
- Clorazepate Dipotassium and Rash Macular - 17 seconds ago
- Modafinil and Potassium drug interaction - 19 seconds ago