Trulicity and Hair color changes - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hair color changes is found among people who take Trulicity, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trulicity and have Hair color changes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 59,480 people who have side effects when taking Trulicity from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
59,480 people reported to have side effects when taking Trulicity.
Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Hair color changes.
What is Trulicity?
Trulicity has active ingredients of dulaglutide. eHealthMe is studying from 59,923 Trulicity users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hair color changes?
Hair color changes is found to be associated with 1,123 drugs and 518 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trulicity and Hair color changes reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hair color changes when taking Trulicity *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hair color changes when taking Trulicity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Trulicity *:
- Neosar: 4 people, 66.67%
- Cytoxan: 4 people, 66.67%
- Taxotere: 3 people, 50.00%
- Metformin: 3 people, 50.00%
- Tegretol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Lexapro: 2 people, 33.33%
- Coumadin: 2 people, 33.33%
- Carbatrol: 2 people, 33.33%
- Paraplatin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Hair color changes *:
- Hair Loss: 6 people, 100.00%
- Hair Texture Abnormal: 5 people, 83.33%
- Hair Disorder: 5 people, 83.33%
- Hair Growth Abnormal: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bone Density Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer Stage I: 2 people, 33.33%
- Breast Cancer Female: 2 people, 33.33%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 16.67%
- Breast Cancer Stage Iii: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bone Density Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trulicity and have Hair color changes?Check whether Hair color changes is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hair color changes and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dulaglutide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trulicity:
- Trulicity (59,923 reports)
Common Trulicity side effects:
- Diarrhea: 3,990 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 3,503 reports
- Weight decreased: 2,724 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 2,367 reports
Browse all side effects of Trulicity:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hair color changes treatments and more:
- Hair color changes (16,447 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hair color changes:
- Hair color changes in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hair color changes in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hair color changes in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hair color changes:
- Docetaxel: 9,966 reports
- Taxotere: 6,891 reports
- Neosar: 4,823 reports
- Herceptin: 2,090 reports
- Lisinopril: 1,252 reports
- Carboplatin: 1,081 reports
- Rogaine: 979 reports
- Metformin: 909 reports
- Votrient: 904 reports
- Amlodipine: 770 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hair color changes:
- Hair color changes (1,123 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hair color changes:
- Chemotherapy: 7,210 reports
- Breast cancer: 1,614 reports
- Hormone replacement therapy: 1,434 reports
- Renal cell carcinoma: 790 reports
- Hair loss: 758 reports
- High blood pressure: 335 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 232 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hair color changes:
- Hair color changes (518 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dulaglutide (the active ingredients of Trulicity) and Trulicity (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Midol and Erection Increased - 12 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Exfoliative Rash - 15 seconds ago
- Vitamin K and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - 16 seconds ago
- Beyaz and Insomnia - 22 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Taclonex drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Zolpidem Tartrate and Dementia - 28 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis - 46 seconds ago
- Abelcet and Jaundice Cholestatic - 48 seconds ago
- Sabril and Mouth Ulcers - 50 seconds ago
- Hyperthyroidism and Weight Decreased - 52 seconds ago