Trusopt and Foreign body in eye - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Foreign body in eye is reported only by a few people who take Trusopt.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trusopt and have Foreign body in eye. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,956 people who have side effects while taking Trusopt from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,956 people reported to have side effects when taking Trusopt.
Among them, 4 people (0.14%) have Foreign body in eye.
What is Trusopt?
Trusopt has active ingredients of dorzolamide hydrochloride. It is often used in glaucoma. eHealthMe is studying from 2,997 Trusopt users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Foreign body in eye?
Foreign body in eye (foreign particle in eye) is found to be associated with 361 drugs and 174 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trusopt and Foreign body in eye reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Foreign body in eye when taking Trusopt *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Foreign body in eye when taking Trusopt *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common side effects people have besides Foreign body in eye *:
- Adverse Event: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ocular Hypertension (intraocular pressure higher than normal): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trusopt and have Foreign body in eye?Check whether Foreign body in eye is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Foreign body in eye and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dorzolamide hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trusopt:
- Trusopt (2,997 reports)
Common Trusopt side effects:
Browse all side effects of Trusopt:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Foreign body in eye treatments and more:
- Foreign body in eye (957 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Foreign body in eye:
- Foreign body in eye in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Foreign body in eye in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Foreign body in eye in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Foreign body in eye:
- Foreign body in eye (361 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Foreign body in eye:
- Foreign body in eye (174 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dorzolamide hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Trusopt) and Trusopt (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Lamivudine drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Potassium Gluconate drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Renagel and Metastases To Lung - 27 seconds ago
- Aloxi and Gastric Ulcer - 43 seconds ago
- Urticaria and Vitreous Floaters - 44 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Mefenamic Acid drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Feldene and Hypertonia - 51 seconds ago
- Lamivudine and Herpes Virus Infection - 55 seconds ago