Trusopt and Gait disturbance - from FDA reports
Gait disturbance is found among people who take Trusopt, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Xalatan, and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,589 people who have side effects when taking Trusopt from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,589 people reported to have side effects when taking Trusopt.
Among them, 39 people (1.51%) have Gait disturbance
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Trusopt when people have Gait disturbance *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 100 %
Gender of people who have Gait disturbance when taking Trusopt *:
- female: 56.41 %
- male: 43.59 %
Age of people who have Gait disturbance when taking Trusopt *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 3.33 %
- 50-59: 10.0 %
- 60+: 86.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 9 people, 23.08%
- Depression: 8 people, 20.51%
- Breast Cancer: 4 people, 10.26%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 4 people, 10.26%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 4 people, 10.26%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xalatan: 15 people, 38.46%
- Travatan: 8 people, 20.51%
- Singulair: 7 people, 17.95%
- Coumadin: 7 people, 17.95%
- Lasix: 7 people, 17.95%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall: 12 people, 30.77%
- Pain: 9 people, 23.08%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 8 people, 20.51%
- Injury: 8 people, 20.51%
- Stress And Anxiety: 8 people, 20.51%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Gait disturbance while taking Trusopt?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gait disturbance
- Subscribe to monitor Gait disturbance in Trusopt
You are not alone:
Trusopt has active ingredients of dorzolamide hydrochloride. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Trusopt 2,624 users)
Gait disturbance has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 135,622 Gait disturbance patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gait disturbanceGait disturbance (3,084 drugs)
Could your condition cause Gait disturbanceGait disturbance (3,094 conditions)
Trusopt side effects
- Trusopt side effects (2,591 reports)
Browse all side effects of Trusopta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Aortic Embolus with Gabapentin? - a second ago
- Delsym and Levaquin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cataract Extraction with Triphasil-21? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Clorazepate Dipotassium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Clorazepate Dipotassium? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Keflex - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Otezla - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Zocor - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Atarax - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.