Truvada and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Truvada. We study 17,939 people who have side effects while taking Truvada from FDA. Among them, 3 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
17,939 people reported to have side effects when taking Truvada.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Truvada when people have Ureaplasma infection *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Truvada *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Truvada *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Isentress: 3 people, 100.00%
- Kaletra: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Amniotic Cavity Infection: 3 people, 100.00%
- Live Birth: 2 people, 66.67%
- Premature Delivery: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Truvada
- Subscribe to monitor Truvada
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Truvada has active ingredients of emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Truvada 18,482 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Truvada side effects
- Truvada side effects (17,950 reports)
Browse all side effects of Truvadaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Truvada and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Truvada
You may be interested in these posts
- There is a class action lawsuit against Truvada and urinary tract diseases. I have an excellent lawyer.
- I've been taking Truvada since about December of 2017. Been having some issues that I didn't attach to the drug, such as plantar fasciitis, and a stress fracture in my heel, but lately I've also developed a very stiff neck and I had a very sudden onset of right knee effusion in the last week. I...
- Jim Dry mouth and tender almost inflamed gums
- Hello, joining group to see about reactions
- I have normal tension glaucoma and have an appointment to start truvada. Should I reconsider truvada?
- Will you have Urinary Retention with Albuterol?
- Will you have Sinus Tachycardia with Benzonatate?
- Will you have Tendon Disorder with Niacin?
- Will you have Pancreatitis Acute with Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo?
- Will you have White Blood Cell Count Increased with Multiple Sclerosis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Urinary Retention?
- Support group for people who take Benzonatate and have Sinus Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Niacin and have Tendon Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and have Pancreatitis Acute?
- Support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis and White Blood Cell Count Increased?
- I have to take macrobid and I have LPR ... I’m worried and hoping to talk to people who have he...
- I started taking potassium citrate for Utica acid kidney stones. I walk 6 miles a day and the...
- WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEBODY WITH PANCREATIC ATROFY WHAT IS IT AND HOW SERIOUS IT CAN BE ON...
- hello I HAVE PANCREATITIS WHICH MEANS ATROFIC PANCREASE AND I AM TAKING ENZYMES BUT I DONT NOW HOW...
- Been on Eliquis for over 6 months. Almost immediately I had a sleep problem. Either waking up...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.