Truvada and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Truvada. We study 17,939 people who have side effects while taking Truvada from FDA. Among them, 3 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
17,939 people reported to have side effects when taking Truvada.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Truvada when people have Ureaplasma infection *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Truvada *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Truvada *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Isentress: 3 people, 100.00%
- Kaletra: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Amniotic Cavity Infection: 3 people, 100.00%
- Live Birth: 2 people, 66.67%
- Premature Delivery: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Truvada and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Truvada has active ingredients of emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Truvada 18,482 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUreaplasma infection and Truvada from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Truvada side effects
- Truvada side effects (17,950 reports)
Browse all side effects of Truvadaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Truvada and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Truvada
Can you answer these questions
- I have very bad tooth infection and my dentist told me to take penicillin can I take it I'm worried that gonna interact with the pep drugs
You may be interested in these posts
- I have normal tension glaucoma and have an appointment to start truvada. Should I reconsider truvada?
- I take Truvada at night as a preventative. I had never had night sweats before Truvada. Now I wake up at night soaked in my own sweat. I have switched taking Truvada from nights to days to make sure that it was the Truvada that was causing the sweating. Indeed, I am now sweating during the...
- I began taking PrEP (Truvada) 6 weeks ago. Within a few days I started having intense spasms in my back. I have had back problems most of my life so I assumed this was simply another episode. However, massage and chiropractic care have always helped. This time I got no benefit. I have not been...
- I am a 67 year old man who has been on Truvada for 1 month. Despite my age, getting and keeping an erection has not been a consistent problem until I began taking Truvada. Have others in my age group had similar experiences?
- I started PreP today in my right buttock till my knee started burning ... is it normal?
- Will you have Haemorrhagic Infarction with Arrhythmias?
- Will you have Polymyalgia Rheumatica with Coenzyme Q10?
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Raltegravir?
- Will you have Joint Aches with Raltegravir?
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Raltegravir?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Arrhythmias and Haemorrhagic Infarction?
- Support group for people who take Coenzyme Q10 and have Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
- Support group for people who take Raltegravir and have Bone And Joint Pain?
- Support group for people who take Raltegravir and have Joint Aches?
- Support group for people who take Raltegravir and have Stiffness In A Joint?
- What to expect when you have Arrhythmias and Haemorrhagic Infarction?
- What to expect when you take Coenzyme Q10 and have Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
- What to expect when you take Raltegravir and have Bone And Joint Pain?
- What to expect when you take Raltegravir and have Joint Aches?
- What to expect when you take Raltegravir and have Stiffness In A Joint?
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Victoza
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Sprintec
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Acyclovir
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid, Vitamin D3, Vimpat, Atorvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Alora, Codeine Sulfate, Chlor-trimeton
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Flonase Allergy Relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.