Truvada and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Truvada. We study 20,039 people who have side effects while taking Truvada from FDA. Among them, 3 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
20,039 people reported to have side effects when taking Truvada.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Truvada when people have Ureaplasma infection *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Truvada *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Truvada *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Isentress: 3 people, 100.00%
- Kaletra: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Amniotic Cavity Infection: 3 people, 100.00%
- Live Birth: 2 people, 66.67%
- Premature Delivery: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ureaplasma infection while taking Truvada?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Subscribe to monitor Ureaplasma infection in Truvada
You are not alone:
Truvada has active ingredients of emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Truvada 20,582 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, lung transplant (latest reports from 87 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (42 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (35 conditions)
Truvada side effects
- Truvada side effects (20,050 reports)
Browse all side effects of Truvadaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice with Sonata? - now
- Will you have Loss Of Voice with Sonata? - now
- Will you have Dysphonia with Sonata? - now
- Will you have Voice Strain with Sonata? - now
- Cranberry Juice and Bacteriostatic Water For Injection In Plastic Container drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Monodox - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Vyvanse - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Dutoprol, Norvasc, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zyrtec Allergy - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.