Turmeric and Kidney infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Kidney infection is found among people who take Turmeric, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Turmeric and have Kidney infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,310 people who have side effects when taking Turmeric from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,310 people reported to have side effects when taking Turmeric.
Among them, 19 people (0.17%) have Kidney infection.
What is Turmeric?
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. eHealthMe is studying from 9,772 Turmeric users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Kidney infection?
Kidney infection is found to be associated with 1,380 drugs and 921 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Turmeric and Kidney infection reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Kidney infection when taking Turmeric *:
- female: 94.44 %
- male: 5.56 %
Age of people who have Kidney infection when taking Turmeric *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.88 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 29.41 %
- 50-59: 23.53 %
- 60+: 41.18 %
Common drugs people take besides Turmeric *:
- Calcium: 6 people, 31.58%
- Humira: 4 people, 21.05%
- Lyrica: 4 people, 21.05%
- Flonase: 4 people, 21.05%
- Vitamin D3: 4 people, 21.05%
- Vitamin D: 4 people, 21.05%
- Vitamin C: 4 people, 21.05%
- Armour Thyroid: 3 people, 15.79%
- Ibrance: 3 people, 15.79%
- Melatonin: 3 people, 15.79%
Common side effects people have besides Kidney infection *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 26.32%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 5 people, 26.32%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 21.05%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 21.05%
- Fever: 4 people, 21.05%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 3 people, 15.79%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 15.79%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 15.79%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 3 people, 15.79%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 15.79%
Common conditions people have *:
- Depression: 5 people, 26.32%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 15.79%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 15.79%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 15.79%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 15.79%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 2 people, 10.53%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 10.53%
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 10.53%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 10.53%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 10.53%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Turmeric and have Kidney infection?Check whether Kidney infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Kidney infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of turmeric:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Turmeric:
- Turmeric (9,772 reports)
Common Turmeric side effects:
Browse all side effects of Turmeric:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Kidney infection treatments and more:
- Kidney infection (18,759 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Kidney infection:
- Kidney infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Kidney infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Kidney infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Kidney infection:
All the drugs that are associated with Kidney infection:
- Kidney infection (1,380 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Kidney infection:
All the conditions that are associated with Kidney infection:
- Kidney infection (921 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on turmeric (the active ingredients of Turmeric) and Turmeric (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fatigue and Balance Disorder - 7 seconds ago
- Suprep Bowel Prep Kit and Headache - 11 seconds ago
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia and Nausea And Vomiting - 13 seconds ago
- Diprivan and Stadol drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Stomatitis - 23 seconds ago
- Celecoxib and Drowsiness - 24 seconds ago
- Colestid vs. Amitriptyline Hydrochloride - 45 seconds ago
- Lazanda and Malaise - 55 seconds ago
- Gastritis Aggravated and Grip Strength Decreased - 56 seconds ago
- Combigan and Tagrisso drug interaction - a minute ago