Tylenol w/ codeine and Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated is found among people who take Tylenol w/ codeine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tylenol w/ codeine and have Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,306 people who have side effects when taking Tylenol w/ codeine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,306 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol w/ codeine.
Among them, 148 people (2.03%) have Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated.
What is Tylenol w/ codeine?
Tylenol w/ codeine has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 8,098 Tylenol w/ codeine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated?
Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated (high levels of cholesterol in the blood) is found to be associated with 1,191 drugs and 394 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tylenol w/ codeine and Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Tylenol w/ codeine when people have Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated *:
Gender of people who have Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated when taking Tylenol w/ codeine*:
Age of people who have Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated when taking Tylenol w/ codeine *:
Common drugs people take besides Tylenol w/ codeine *:
Common side effects people have besides Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tylenol w/ codeine and have Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated?Check whether Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tylenol w/ codeine:
- Tylenol w/ codeine (8,098 reports)
Common Tylenol w/ codeine side effects:
- Pain: 726 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 574 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 573 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 572 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 506 reports
- Weakness: 481 reports
Browse all side effects of Tylenol w/ codeine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated treatments and more:
- Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated (43 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated:
- Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated:
- Fosamax: 7,226 reports
- Lipitor: 6,918 reports
- Aspirin: 5,247 reports
- Prednisone: 5,164 reports
- Vioxx: 4,855 reports
- Humira: 4,528 reports
- Crestor: 4,228 reports
- Seroquel: 3,531 reports
- Lisinopril: 3,324 reports
- Enbrel: 3,231 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated:
- Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated (1,191 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 7,743 reports
- High blood pressure: 6,597 reports
- Osteoporosis: 5,738 reports
- Depression: 4,441 reports
- Pain: 3,110 reports
- Diabetes: 2,855 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 2,851 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,419 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated:
- Hypercholesterolaemia aggravated (394 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; codeine phosphate (the active ingredients of Tylenol w/ codeine) and Tylenol w/ codeine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levofloxacin and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Decreased - a second ago
- Pyridium and Deep Venous Thrombosis - 6 seconds ago
- Combivent Respimat and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma - 7 seconds ago
- Dapsone and Poor Venous Access - 10 seconds ago
- Tambocor and Injection Site Induration - 15 seconds ago
- Lamprene and High Blood Pressure - 17 seconds ago
- Rezulin and Colon Cancer - 31 seconds ago
- Midazolam Hydrochloride and Graft Versus Host Disease - 38 seconds ago
- Codeine and Psoriasis - 43 seconds ago
- Celecoxib and Hepatorenal Syndrome - 43 seconds ago