Tylenol w/ codeine and Stent occlusion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Stent occlusion is found among people who take Tylenol w/ codeine, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tylenol w/ codeine and have Stent occlusion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,306 people who have side effects when taking Tylenol w/ codeine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,306 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol w/ codeine.
Among them, 6 people (0.08%) have Stent occlusion.
What is Tylenol w/ codeine?
Tylenol w/ codeine has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 8,095 Tylenol w/ codeine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Stent occlusion?
Stent occlusion (blockage of stent) is found to be associated with 422 drugs and 212 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tylenol w/ codeine and Stent occlusion reports submitted per year:
Time on Tylenol w/ codeine when people have Stent occlusion *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Stent occlusion when taking Tylenol w/ codeine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Stent occlusion when taking Tylenol w/ codeine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Tylenol w/ codeine *:
- Vioxx: 6 people, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 3 people, 50.00%
- Ambien: 2 people, 33.33%
- Duragesic-100: 2 people, 33.33%
- Topamax: 2 people, 33.33%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 33.33%
- Paxil: 2 people, 33.33%
- Neurontin: 2 people, 33.33%
- Zyban: 1 person, 16.67%
- Levoxyl: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Stent occlusion *:
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (acute heart attack): 5 people, 83.33%
- Chest Pain: 5 people, 83.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 66.67%
- Abdominal Pain: 3 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 50.00%
- Heart Attack: 3 people, 50.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 3 people, 50.00%
- Coronary Artery Occlusion (complete obstruction of blood flow in a coronary artery): 2 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 2 people, 33.33%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 16.67%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 16.67%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tylenol w/ codeine and have Stent occlusion?Check whether Stent occlusion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Stent occlusion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tylenol w/ codeine:
- Tylenol w/ codeine (8,095 reports)
Common Tylenol w/ codeine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Tylenol w/ codeine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Stent occlusion treatments and more:
- Stent occlusion (884 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Stent occlusion:
- Stent occlusion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Stent occlusion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Stent occlusion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Stent occlusion:
All the drugs that are associated with Stent occlusion:
- Stent occlusion (422 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Stent occlusion:
- Stent occlusion (212 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; codeine phosphate (the active ingredients of Tylenol w/ codeine) and Tylenol w/ codeine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pepcid Complete and Zantac 300 drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Fluvoxamine Maleate and Ecchymosis - 38 seconds ago
- Keflex and Lip Blister - 46 seconds ago
- Lasix and Respiratory Distress - a minute ago
- Zoledronic Acid and Metoclopramide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Paclitaxel and Stent - a minute ago
- Lansoprazole and Ovarian Disorder - a minute ago
- Abdominal Pain Aggravated and Hallucinations - a minute ago
- Crohn'S Disease and Oral Disorder - a minute ago
- Cerebral Infarction and Breathing Difficulty - a minute ago