Tylenol and Erection increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 204,172 people who have side effects when taking Tylenol. Erection increased is found, especially among people who are 20-29 old, also take Viagra and have Erection problems.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tylenol and have Erection increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
204,172 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol.
Among them, 11 people (0.01%) have Erection increased.
What is Tylenol?
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 208,576 Tylenol users.
What is Erection increased?
Erection increased is found to be associated with 370 drugs and 250 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 4,487 people who have Erection increased.
Number of Tylenol and Erection increased reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Erection increased when taking Tylenol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 71.43 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tylenol *:
- Viagra: 9 people, 81.82%
- Motrin: 3 people, 27.27%
- Advil: 2 people, 18.18%
- Zyprexa: 1 person, 9.09%
- Klor-Con: 1 person, 9.09%
- Aleve: 1 person, 9.09%
- Androderm: 1 person, 9.09%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 9.09%
- Claritin: 1 person, 9.09%
- Flomax: 1 person, 9.09%
Common side effects people have besides Erection increased *:
- Penile Pain: 2 people, 18.18%
- Urination - Painful: 1 person, 9.09%
- Micturition Disorder (disease of passing urine): 1 person, 9.09%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 9.09%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 9.09%
- Fear: 1 person, 9.09%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 9.09%
- Hemiparesis (weakness on one side of the body): 1 person, 9.09%
- Hemiplegia (paralysis of one side of the body): 1 person, 9.09%
- Ischaemic Stroke (stroke; caused by an interruption in the flow of blood to the brain): 1 person, 9.09%
Common conditions people have *:
- Erection Problems: 4 people, 36.36%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 9.09%
- Psychotic Disorder: 1 person, 9.09%
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder: 1 person, 9.09%
- Peripheral Nerve Injury: 1 person, 9.09%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 9.09%
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;): 1 person, 9.09%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 9.09%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 9.09%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tylenol and have Erection increased?Check whether Erection increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Tylenol side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Tylenol side effects (208,576 reports)
Erection increased treatments and more:
- Erection increased (4,487 reports)
Common drugs associated with Erection increased:
All the drugs that are associated with Erection increased:
- Erection increased (370 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Erection increased:
- Erection problems: 1,212 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Erection increased:
- Erection increased (250 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen (the active ingredients of Tylenol) and Tylenol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Accutane and Drug Exposure Before Pregnancy - a second ago
- Dilantin and Muscle Spasms - 2 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Xcopri drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Capoten and Rib Fracture - 23 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Metoprolol Tartrate drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Heart Palpitations - 58 seconds ago
- Theo-Dur and Pantoprazole Sodium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Phentermine and Mitral Valve Stenosis - a minute ago
- Crixivan and Profen drug interaction - a minute ago
- Micafungin Sodium and Ramelteon drug interaction - a minute ago