Tylenol and Implant site cellulitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Implant site cellulitis is reported only by a few people who take Tylenol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tylenol and have Implant site cellulitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 185,254 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
185,254 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Implant site cellulitis.
What is Tylenol?
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 169,740 Tylenol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Implant site cellulitis?
Implant site cellulitis (skin infection at implant site) is found to be associated with 99 drugs and 22 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tylenol and Implant site cellulitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Implant site cellulitis when taking Tylenol *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Implant site cellulitis when taking Tylenol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tylenol *:
- Lioresal: 2 people, 100.00%
- Keflex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bactroban: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Desyrel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dilantin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Duoneb: 1 person, 50.00%
- Effexor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Zyprexa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Implant site cellulitis *:
- Urine Output Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Strangulated Hernia (a dangerous condition in which the blood supply to the hernia is cut off): 1 person, 50.00%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pyuria (condition of urine containing pus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 50.00%
- Incision Site Haemorrhage (bleeding from incision site): 1 person, 50.00%
- Incision Site Erythema (redness of the skin at incision site): 1 person, 50.00%
- Implant Site Extravasation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Implant Site Erosion: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 2 people, 100.00%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 50.00%
- Catheter Site Erythema (redness of skin at catheter site): 1 person, 50.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tylenol and have Implant site cellulitis?Check whether Implant site cellulitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Implant site cellulitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tylenol:
- Tylenol (169,740 reports)
Common Tylenol side effects:
Browse all side effects of Tylenol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Implant site cellulitis treatments and more:
- Implant site cellulitis (198 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Implant site cellulitis:
- Implant site cellulitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Implant site cellulitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Implant site cellulitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Implant site cellulitis:
- Nexplanon: 114 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Implant site cellulitis:
- Implant site cellulitis (99 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Implant site cellulitis:
- Implant site cellulitis (22 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen (the active ingredients of Tylenol) and Tylenol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Primidone and Escitalopram drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Bosulif and Tumor Marker Increased - 6 seconds ago
- Sandostatin and Myasthenia Gravis Aggravated - 13 seconds ago
- Duragesic and Sopor - 20 seconds ago
- Chantix and Pericardial Effusion - 24 seconds ago
- Invirase and Broken Bone - 24 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal - 25 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Boredom - 35 seconds ago
- Cell-Mediated Immune Deficiency and Reticulocyte Count Decreased - 40 seconds ago
- Droperidol and Fungal Nail Infection - 40 seconds ago