Who have Suicide attempt with Tyrosine - from FDA reports
Suicide attempt is reported only by a few people who take Tyrosine. We study 299 people who have side effects while taking Tyrosine from FDA. Among them, 5 have Suicide attempt. Find out below who they are, when they have Suicide attempt and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
299 people reported to have side effects when taking Tyrosine.
Among them, 5 people (1.67%) have Suicide attempt
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tyrosine when people have Suicide attempt *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Suicide attempt when taking Tyrosine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Suicide attempt when taking Tyrosine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 4 people, 80.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 4 people, 80.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 4 people, 80.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 80.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 4 people, 80.00%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 4 people, 80.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 80.00%
- Asthma Exercise Induced: 4 people, 80.00%
- Supplementation Therapy: 3 people, 60.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 60.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 4 people, 80.00%
- Saw Palmetto: 4 people, 80.00%
- Flexeril: 4 people, 80.00%
- Melatonin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Metformin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Advair Hfa: 4 people, 80.00%
- St. John's Wort: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ativan: 2 people, 40.00%
- Zoloft: 2 people, 40.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Overdose: 4 people, 80.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 80.00%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Suicidal Ideation: 1 person, 20.00%
- Pityriasis (a skin disease characterized by the shedding of fine flaky scales): 1 person, 20.00%
- Intentional Overdose: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Suicide attempt while taking Tyrosine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Suicide attempt
- Subscribe to monitor Suicide attempt in Tyrosine
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Tyrosine and have Suicide attempt
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Tyrosine has active ingredients of tyrosine. (latest outcomes from Tyrosine 391 users)
Suicide attempt has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, suicide attempt, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 52,742 Suicide attempt patients).
Drugs that are associated with Suicide attemptSuicide attempt (1,907 drugs)
Could your condition cause Suicide attemptSuicide attempt (1,316 conditions)
Tyrosine side effects
- Tyrosine side effects (300 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Tyrosinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy with Foradil? - now
- Vidaza and Paigle Peggle drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Daydreaming with Rifinah? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Injury with Atra? - 2 seconds ago
- Reishi and Folic Acid drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremor - Essential with Tavist-D? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Tongue Black Hairy with Metformin? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Inflammation with Alli? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Hilar Lymphadenopathy with Fioricet? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Smell - Impaired with Diabetes? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.