Tyvaso and Throat irritation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 36,128 people who have side effects when taking Tyvaso. Throat irritation is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Letairis and have Primary pulmonary hypertension.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tyvaso and have Throat irritation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
36,128 people reported to have side effects when taking Tyvaso.
Among them, 1,485 people (4.11%) have Throat irritation.
What is Tyvaso?
Tyvaso has active ingredients of treprostinil sodium. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 36,146 Tyvaso users.
What is Throat irritation?
Throat irritation is found to be associated with 2,150 drugs and 1,467 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 46,940 people who have Throat irritation.
Number of Tyvaso and Throat irritation reports submitted per year:
Time on Tyvaso when people have Throat irritation *:
Gender of people who have Throat irritation when taking Tyvaso*:
Age of people who have Throat irritation when taking Tyvaso *:
Common drugs people take besides Tyvaso *:
Common side effects people have besides Throat irritation *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tyvaso and have Throat irritation?Check whether Throat irritation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Tyvaso side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Tyvaso side effects (36,146 reports)
Throat irritation treatments and more:
- Throat irritation (46,940 reports)
Common drugs associated with Throat irritation:
- Prednisone: 2,846 reports
- Enbrel: 1,956 reports
- Aspirin: 1,835 reports
- Diphen: 1,831 reports
- Hydramine: 1,830 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,821 reports
- Benadryl: 1,616 reports
- Humira: 1,542 reports
- Tyvaso: 1,485 reports
- Nexium: 1,407 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Throat irritation:
- Throat irritation (2,150 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Throat irritation:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,965 reports
- Asthma: 2,633 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,748 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,457 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 1,332 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 1,307 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,113 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 1,088 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Throat irritation:
- Throat irritation (1,467 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on treprostinil sodium (the active ingredients of Tyvaso) and Tyvaso (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tequin and Breathing Difficulty - now
- Zopiclone and Estrogel drug interaction - a second ago
- Cogentin and Uroxatral drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Metaproterenol Sulfate and Enalapril Maleate drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Exondys 51 and Xanax drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Nyvepria and Fluorouracil drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Temsirolimus and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Profen and Trigeminal Nerve Disorder - 49 seconds ago
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide and Blood Glucose Increased - a minute ago
- Augmentin Xr and Effexor Xr drug interaction - a minute ago