Ubidecarenone and Dupuytren's contracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dupuytren's contracture is reported only by a few people who take Ubidecarenone.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ubidecarenone and have Dupuytren's contracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,658 people who have side effects while taking Ubidecarenone from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,658 people reported to have side effects when taking Ubidecarenone.
Among them, 1 person (0.04%) has Dupuytren's contracture.
What is Ubidecarenone?
Ubidecarenone has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. eHealthMe is studying from 2,252 Ubidecarenone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dupuytren's contracture?
Dupuytren's contracture (thickening of the fibrous tissue layer underneath the skin of the palm and fingers) is found to be associated with 443 drugs and 208 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ubidecarenone and Dupuytren's contracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Ubidecarenone *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Ubidecarenone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Ubidecarenone *:
- Synthroid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Mycamine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fosamax Plus D: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cyanocobalamin: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Dupuytren's contracture *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
- Trigger Finger: 1 person, 100.00%
- Adverse Event: 1 person, 100.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 100.00%
- Carpal Tunnel Decompression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 1 person, 100.00%
- Death: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ubidecarenone and have Dupuytren's contracture?Check whether Dupuytren's contracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
How severe was Dupuytren's contracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of coenzyme q - 10:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ubidecarenone:
- Ubidecarenone (2,252 reports)
Common Ubidecarenone side effects:
Browse all side effects of Ubidecarenone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dupuytren's contracture treatments and more:
- Dupuytren's contracture (2,031 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Xiaflex: 137 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (443 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Ra: 104 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (208 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on coenzyme q - 10 (the active ingredients of Ubidecarenone) and Ubidecarenone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Florinef and Electrocardiogram Abnormal - now
- Lumigan and Eyelid Margin Crusting - now
- Arimidex and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension - a second ago
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Genital Pain Male - 8 seconds ago
- Vincristine Sulfate and Histiocytosis Haematophagic - 13 seconds ago
- Leukaemia and Hypovolaemia - 16 seconds ago
- Ultravist and Hoarseness - 17 seconds ago
- Taxol and Blood Glucose Increased - 18 seconds ago
- Florinef and Fluticasone Propionate drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Ultracet and Feeling Guilty - 22 seconds ago