Ubiquinol and Night sweats - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Night sweats is reported only by a few people who take Ubiquinol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ubiquinol and have Night sweats. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,046 people who have side effects while taking Ubiquinol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,046 people reported to have side effects when taking Ubiquinol.
Among them, 3 people (0.29%) have Night sweats.
What is Ubiquinol?
Ubiquinol has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 1,238 Ubiquinol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Night sweats?
Night sweats (sweating in night) is found to be associated with 2,323 drugs and 1,663 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ubiquinol and Night sweats reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Night sweats when taking Ubiquinol *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Night sweats when taking Ubiquinol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Ubiquinol *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 33.33%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 33.33%
- Tysabri: 1 person, 33.33%
- Tylenol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Solu-Medrol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Prolia: 1 person, 33.33%
- Phenergan: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ocrevus: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lasix: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Night sweats *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 66.67%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Skin Burning Sensation: 1 person, 33.33%
- Balance Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Blindness Unilateral: 1 person, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 33.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 33.33%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 1 person, 33.33%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 1 person, 33.33%
- Malignant Peritoneal Neoplasm (cancer tumour of peritoneum): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ubiquinol and have Night sweats?Check whether Night sweats is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Murday HK, Rusli FD, Blandy C, Vollenhoven B, "Night sweats: it may be hemochromatosis", Climacteric, 2016 Jul .
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
How severe was Night sweats and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of coenzyme q - 10:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ubiquinol:
- Ubiquinol (1,238 reports)
Common Ubiquinol side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 131 reports
Browse all side effects of Ubiquinol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Night sweats treatments and more:
- Night sweats (34,680 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Night sweats:
- Night sweats in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Night sweats in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Night sweats in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Night sweats:
- Prednisone: 2,816 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,094 reports
- Humira: 1,946 reports
- Enbrel: 1,901 reports
- Aspirin: 1,807 reports
- Ibu: 1,629 reports
- Ibuprofen: 1,627 reports
- Profen: 1,627 reports
- Tylenol: 1,561 reports
- Pantoprazole: 1,458 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Night sweats:
- Night sweats (2,323 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Night sweats:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,659 reports
- Depression: 1,390 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,372 reports
- Pain: 1,335 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,097 reports
- Crohn's disease: 904 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 838 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Night sweats:
- Night sweats (1,663 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on coenzyme q - 10 (the active ingredients of Ubiquinol) and Ubiquinol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Potassium Aspartate and Ulcerative Colitis - 3 seconds ago
- Avelox and Hepatitis A Antibody Positive - 8 seconds ago
- Xigduo Xr and Malignant Neoplasm Progression - 13 seconds ago
- Camila and Xanax drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Mirvaso and Nausea And Vomiting - 18 seconds ago
- Avapro and Taste Loss - 19 seconds ago
- Orencia and Bursitis Infective - 21 seconds ago
- Night Sweats and drugs of ingredients of glyburide - 29 seconds ago
- Coreg and Aminocaproic drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Mirapex and Voyeurism - 32 seconds ago