Ucephan and Kala-azar - from FDA reports
There is no Kala-azar reported by people who take Ucephan yet. This review analyzes which people have Kala-azar with Ucephan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Kala-azar when taking Ucephan?
- Check symptoms - is kala-azar caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsKala-azar and drugs with ingredients of sodium benzoate; sodium phenylacetate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKala-azar and Ucephan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ucephan has active ingredients of sodium benzoate; sodium phenylacetate. (latest outcomes from Ucephan 1 users)
Kala-azar (black fever, a disease caused by infection of parasite leishmania) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection, crohn's disease, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 120 Kala-azar patients).