Ultiva and Jaundice cholestatic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Jaundice cholestatic is reported only by a few people who take Ultiva.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ultiva and have Jaundice cholestatic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,583 people who have side effects while taking Ultiva from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,583 people reported to have side effects when taking Ultiva.
Among them, 4 people (0.25%) have Jaundice cholestatic.
What is Ultiva?
Ultiva has active ingredients of remifentanil hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 1,586 Ultiva users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Jaundice cholestatic?
Jaundice cholestatic is found to be associated with 1,501 drugs and 915 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ultiva and Jaundice cholestatic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaundice cholestatic when taking Ultiva *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Jaundice cholestatic when taking Ultiva *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 75 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Ultiva *:
- Naropin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Fragmin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Diclofenac Sodium: 3 people, 75.00%
- Propofol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Acetaminophen: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Voltaren: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sevoflurane: 1 person, 25.00%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ketoprofen: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Jaundice cholestatic *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 25.00%
- Impaired Work Ability: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cytolytic Hepatitis (dissolution or destruction of a liver cell): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cholestasis (a condition where bile cannot flow from the liver to the duodenum): 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Arthropathy: 1 person, 25.00%
- Anaesthesia: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ultiva and have Jaundice cholestatic?Check whether Jaundice cholestatic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
How severe was Jaundice cholestatic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of remifentanil hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ultiva:
- Ultiva (1,586 reports)
Common Ultiva side effects:
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 278 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 181 reports
- Rashes (redness): 102 reports
Browse all side effects of Ultiva:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Jaundice cholestatic treatments and more:
- Jaundice cholestatic (4,754 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Jaundice cholestatic:
- Jaundice cholestatic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaundice cholestatic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaundice cholestatic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Jaundice cholestatic:
All the drugs that are associated with Jaundice cholestatic:
- Jaundice cholestatic (1,501 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Jaundice cholestatic:
All the conditions that are associated with Jaundice cholestatic:
- Jaundice cholestatic (915 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on remifentanil hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Ultiva) and Ultiva (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Esgic and Evamist drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone and Cefotaxime Sodium drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Chloramphenicol and Omniscan drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Mucinex vs. Phenergan W/ Codeine - 25 seconds ago
- Heparin Sodium and Aranesp drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Levitra drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Claritin vs. Ketotifen Fumarate - 31 seconds ago
- Nuedexta and Remeron drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Dapagliflozin and Foot Amputation - 43 seconds ago
- Carvedilol vs. Isoptin Sr - 50 seconds ago