Ultravist 240 and Galactorrhea aggravated - from FDA reports
There is no Galactorrhea aggravated reported by people who take Ultravist 240 yet. This review analyzes which people have Galactorrhea aggravated with Ultravist 240. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Galactorrhea aggravated while taking Ultravist 240?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Galactorrhea aggravated
- Subscribe to monitor Galactorrhea aggravated in Ultravist 240
You are not alone:
Ultravist 240 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 240 55 users)
Galactorrhea aggravated has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 3 Galactorrhea aggravated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Galactorrhea aggravatedGalactorrhea aggravated
Could your condition cause Galactorrhea aggravatedGalactorrhea aggravated
Ultravist 240 side effects
- Ultravist 240 side effects (54 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ultravist 240a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Flonase and Q-Gesic drug interaction
- Will you have Lumbar Spinal Stenosis with Zonegran?
- Azactam and Pepcid drug interaction
- Will you have Blast Cell Proliferation with Nifedipine?
- Will you have Dementia Alzheimer'S Type with Losartan Potassium?
- Avelox and Safflower drug interaction
- Will you have Anorectal Abscess with Metronidazole?
- Will you have Anal Abscess with Metronidazole?
- Will you have Abscess - Anorectal with Metronidazole?
- Will you have Rectal Abscess with Metronidazole?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.