Will you have Gallbladder cancer metastatic with Ultravist 240 - from FDA reports
There is no Gallbladder cancer metastatic reported by people who take Ultravist 240 yet. This review analyzes which people have Gallbladder cancer metastatic with Ultravist 240. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on iopromide (the active ingredients of Ultravist 240) and Ultravist 240 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Gallbladder cancer metastatic are also considered in the study.
What is Ultravist 240?
Ultravist 240 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 240 55 users)
What is Gallbladder Cancer Metastatic?
Gallbladder cancer metastatic (gallbladder cancer spreads to other part) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 128 Gallbladder cancer metastatic patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Gallbladder cancer metastatic while taking Ultravist 240?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gallbladder cancer metastatic
- Subscribe to monitor Gallbladder cancer metastatic in Ultravist 240
- Subscribe to monitor Ultravist 240
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Ultravist 240 and have Gallbladder cancer metastatic
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder cancer metastaticGallbladder cancer metastatic
Could your condition cause Gallbladder cancer metastaticGallbladder cancer metastatic
Ultravist 240 side effects
- Ultravist 240 side effects (54 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ultravist 240a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Aurantium? - now
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Aurantium? - now
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Aurantium? - now
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Aurantium? - now
- Will you have Asthenia with Aurantium? - now
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Aurantium? - now
- Will you have Verbigeration with Vitamin B12? - a second ago
- Will you have Swayback with Fosamax Plus D? - a second ago
- Will you have Lordosis with Fosamax Plus D? - 2 seconds ago
- Dimetapp and Mad-Dog Weed drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Unisom - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Levo-t, 8-hour Bayer, Meloxicam, Aciphex, Turmeric - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.