Who have Gallbladder cancer stage iii with Ultravist 240 - from FDA reports
There is no Gallbladder cancer stage iii reported by people who take Ultravist 240 yet. This review analyzes which people have Gallbladder cancer stage iii with Ultravist 240. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Gallbladder cancer stage iii while taking Ultravist 240?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gallbladder cancer stage iii
- Subscribe to monitor Gallbladder cancer stage iii in Ultravist 240
You are not alone:
Ultravist 240 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 240 55 users)
Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii
Gallbladder cancer stage iii (cancer has spread through the thin layers of tissue that cover the gallbladder and/or to the liver and/or to one nearby organ) has been reported by people with hiv infection, crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 9 Gallbladder cancer stage iii patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder cancer stage iiiGallbladder cancer stage iii
Could your condition cause Gallbladder cancer stage iiiGallbladder cancer stage iii
Ultravist 240 side effects
- Ultravist 240 side effects (54 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ultravist 240a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Creatinine Increased with Tooth Abscess? - now
- Will you have Acute Monocytic Leukaemia with Dexlansoprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Fall with Zantac? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intestinal Obstruction with Timoptic? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal with Timoptic? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zofran, Protonix, Ibu, Zantac - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Florinef, Corlanor - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Sudafed, Vyvanse - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.