Ultravist 240 and Haemangioma of retina - from FDA reports
There is no Haemangioma of retina reported by people who take Ultravist 240 yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemangioma of retina with Ultravist 240. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Haemangioma of retina while taking Ultravist 240?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemangioma of retina
- Subscribe to monitor Haemangioma of retina in Ultravist 240
You are not alone:
Ultravist 240 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 240 55 users)
Haemangioma Of Retina
Haemangioma of retina (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in eye) has been reported by people with breast cancer, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care, birth control (latest reports from 26 Haemangioma of retina patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of retinaHaemangioma of retina
Could your condition cause Haemangioma of retinaHaemangioma of retina
Ultravist 240 side effects
- Ultravist 240 side effects (54 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ultravist 240a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nasal Dryness with Caffeine? - now
- Will you have Fever Blisters And Canker Sores with Flomax? - now
- Atrovent Hfa and N - Acetyl Glucosamine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Drug Screen Positive with Ketorolac Tromethamine? - 6 seconds ago
- Claritin-D 24 Hour and Ibuprin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Doxylamine Succinate - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Folate, Losartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Melatonin, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Aspirin - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Flexeril - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Isoniazid, Clonazepam, Celexa, Calcium Citrate, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Eliquis, Lopressor, Nexium 24hr, Symbicort, Cardura, Fluticasone Propionate - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.