Who have Haemangioma of retina with Ultravist 240 - from FDA reports
There is no Haemangioma of retina reported by people who take Ultravist 240 yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemangioma of retina with Ultravist 240. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Haemangioma of retina while taking Ultravist 240?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemangioma of retina
- Subscribe to monitor Haemangioma of retina in Ultravist 240
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Ultravist 240 and have Haemangioma of retina
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Ultravist 240 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 240 55 users)
Haemangioma Of Retina
Haemangioma of retina (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in eye) has been reported by people with breast cancer, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care, birth control (latest reports from 26 Haemangioma of retina patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of retinaHaemangioma of retina
Could your condition cause Haemangioma of retinaHaemangioma of retina
Ultravist 240 side effects
- Ultravist 240 side effects (54 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ultravist 240a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Thyroid Diseases with Hydrochlorothiazide? - a second ago
- Will you have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal with Hydrochlorothiazide? - a second ago
- Will you have Thyroide with Hydrochlorothiazide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Open Angle Glaucoma with Exforge Hct? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Q Fever with Oramorph Sr? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thyroid Disorder with Hydrochlorothiazide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Congenital Glaucoma with Exforge Hct? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Closed Angle Glaucoma with Exforge Hct? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Job Change with Cabergoline? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Glaucoma with Exforge Hct? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.