Ultravist 240 and Haematocoele - from FDA reports
There is no Haematocoele reported by people who take Ultravist 240 yet. This review analyzes which people have Haematocoele with Ultravist 240. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Haematocoele while taking Ultravist 240?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haematocoele
- Subscribe to monitor Haematocoele in Ultravist 240
You are not alone:
Ultravist 240 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 240 55 users)
Haematocoele (collection of blood in a body cavity) has been reported by people with depression, enlarged prostate, thalassaemia beta, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, blood pressure management (latest reports from 16 Haematocoele patients).
Drugs that are associated with HaematocoeleHaematocoele
Could your condition cause HaematocoeleHaematocoele
Ultravist 240 side effects
- Ultravist 240 side effects (54 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ultravist 240a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Keratosis - Seborrheic with Proquin Xr? - now
- Will you have Pyrexia with Chloramphenicol? - now
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Chloramphenicol? - a second ago
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Chloramphenicol? - a second ago
- Will you have Elevated Temperature with Chloramphenicol? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Benadryl - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Benadryl - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Amlodipine - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lexapro - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.