Who have Labour stimulation with Ultravist 240 - from FDA reports
There is no Labour stimulation reported by people who take Ultravist 240 yet. This review analyzes which people have Labour stimulation with Ultravist 240. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Labour stimulation while taking Ultravist 240?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Labour stimulation
- Subscribe to monitor Labour stimulation in Ultravist 240
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Ultravist 240 and have Labour stimulation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Ultravist 240 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 240 55 users)
Labour stimulation has been reported by people with induced labor (latest reports from 51 Labour stimulation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labour stimulationLabour stimulation
Could your condition cause Labour stimulationLabour stimulation
Ultravist 240 side effects
- Ultravist 240 side effects (54 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Ultravist 240a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Clorazepate Dipotassium and Effexor drug interaction - a second ago
- Benzonatate and Clemastine Fumarate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Keflex and Hydrocortisone drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyrexia with Desloratadine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Desloratadine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Creatinine Increased with Robaxin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Desloratadine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Elevated Temperature with Desloratadine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Body Overheating with Desloratadine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tennis Shoulder with Geodon? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.