Ultravist 240 and Labyrinthitis - from FDA reports
There is no Labyrinthitis reported by people who take Ultravist 240 yet. This review analyzes which people have Labyrinthitis with Ultravist 240. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Labyrinthitis while taking Ultravist 240?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Labyrinthitis
- Subscribe to monitor Labyrinthitis in Ultravist 240
You are not alone:
Ultravist 240 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 240 55 users)
Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the labyrinth or inner ear) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 2,694 Labyrinthitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with LabyrinthitisLabyrinthitis
Could your condition cause LabyrinthitisLabyrinthitis
Ultravist 240 side effects
- Ultravist 240 side effects (54 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ultravist 240a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypovolaemia with Glucophage? - now
- Will you have Genital Rash with Levaquin? - a second ago
- Bactrim and N-Acetyl-B-Cysteine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acne Rosacea with Ginkgo? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rosacea with Ginkgo? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Aspirin - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Ramipril, Kava - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Telmisartan, Prilosec, Synthroid, Calcium, Mobic, Neurontin - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.