Ultravist 240 and Lactation puerperal increased - from FDA reports
There is no Lactation puerperal increased reported by people who take Ultravist 240 yet. This review analyzes which people have Lactation puerperal increased with Ultravist 240. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Lactation puerperal increased while taking Ultravist 240?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lactation puerperal increased
- Subscribe to monitor Lactation puerperal increased in Ultravist 240
You are not alone:
Ultravist 240 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 240 55 users)
Lactation Puerperal Increased
Lactation puerperal increased (breastfeeding mothers develop an abscess in breast) has been reported by people with birth control, schizophrenia, hereditary angioedema, hypothyroidism, mood swings (latest reports from 55 Lactation puerperal increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lactation puerperal increasedLactation puerperal increased
Could your condition cause Lactation puerperal increasedLactation puerperal increased
Ultravist 240 side effects
- Ultravist 240 side effects (54 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ultravist 240a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Indigestion with Quinaglute? - now
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Quinaglute? - now
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Quinaglute? - a second ago
- Will you have Dyspepsia with Quinaglute? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Quinaglute? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrochloride, Midol, Fluoxetine - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Singulair, Crestor, Acyclovir, Zantac 150, Aspirin - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Monodox - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Vyvanse - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.