Unasyn and Haemangioma of skin - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haemangioma of skin is reported only by a few people who take Unasyn.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Unasyn and have Haemangioma of skin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,313 people who have side effects while taking Unasyn from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,313 people reported to have side effects when taking Unasyn.
Among them, 1 person (0.02%) has Haemangioma of skin.
What is Unasyn?
Unasyn has active ingredients of ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 4,333 Unasyn users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemangioma of skin?
Haemangioma of skin (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs) is found to be associated with 538 drugs and 280 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Unasyn and Haemangioma of skin reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Unasyn *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Unasyn *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Unasyn *:
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 100.00%
- Medrol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lotrel: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lopressor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lansoprazole: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flagyl: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Haemangioma of skin *:
- Vitiligo (pigment is lost from areas of the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hip Fracture: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Dependence: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Eyelid Ptosis (falling of the upper or lower eyelid): 1 person, 100.00%
- Facet Joint Syndrome (problem with movement of the facet joints of the spine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hearing Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 100.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 100.00%
- Bone Lesion (bone with abnormalities. bone lesions can result from growth formations, infections, or injuries): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Unasyn and have Haemangioma of skin?Check whether Haemangioma of skin is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haemangioma of skin and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Unasyn:
- Unasyn (4,333 reports)
Common Unasyn side effects:
- Fever: 494 reports
- Pneumonia: 449 reports
- Rashes (redness): 308 reports
- Pain: 296 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 287 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 261 reports
Browse all side effects of Unasyn:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haemangioma of skin treatments and more:
- Haemangioma of skin (542 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Gilenya: 174 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (538 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Multiple sclerosis: 177 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (280 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium (the active ingredients of Unasyn) and Unasyn (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dapsone and Sulphaemoglobinaemia - 9 seconds ago
- Xifaxan and Kenalog In Orabase drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Profen and Limb Crushing Injury - 13 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Celiac Disease - Sprue - 14 seconds ago
- Levothroid and Heart Rate Increased - 14 seconds ago
- Pyridoxine and Hot Flush - 20 seconds ago
- Nutropin and Skin Discoloration - 23 seconds ago
- Swollen Tongue in Citalopram Hydrobromide, how severe and when it was recovered? - 25 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Hiccups - 28 seconds ago
- Tresiba and Anaemia - 29 seconds ago