Uncaria tomentosa and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is reported only by a few people who take Uncaria Tomentosa. We study 9 people who have side effects while taking Uncaria tomentosa from FDA. Among them, 1 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
9 people reported to have side effects when taking Uncaria tomentosa.
Among them, 1 person (11.11%) has Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Uncaria tomentosa *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Uncaria tomentosa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Victoza: 1 person, 100.00%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Magnesium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Glucosamine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coq10: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vomiting Projectile: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Abdominal Distension: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Uncaria tomentosa and have Nausea?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nausea
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Hemoglobin a1c (hgba1c) with eag ($41.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Uncaria tomentosa has active ingredients of cat's claw. (latest outcomes from Uncaria tomentosa 9 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,295 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,280 drugs)
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea (5,397 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNausea and drugs with ingredients of cat's claw. (2 reports)
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Uncaria tomentosa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Uncaria tomentosa side effects
- Uncaria tomentosa side effects (9 reports)
Browse all side effects of Uncaria tomentosaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Uncaria Tomentosa and have Nausea
- Support group for people who have Nausea
- Support group for people who take Uncaria Tomentosa
Can you answer these questions
- I'm on prilosec for an eroded esophagus I've been having severe nausea lately and I want to know if prilosec will help with my nausea.
You may be interested in these posts
- At least once a day I feel nauseous. This can last hours. It doesn't happen at the same time and there seems to be no pattern to it. I am not actually sick, just uncomfortable and not well.
- Nausea especially in the morning with feeling of blocked ears
- Nausea for the past year ,just recently diagnosed with osteoarthritis . I have seen several doctors , had lab work done ,all normal, abdominal scan, upper abdominal ultrasound and head scan all normal. So far no doctor has connected nausea and osteoarthritis.
- Before I went to bed I took b12, melatonin and an ondansetron (equivalent to zofran) and now I’m throwing up everything I have eaten :( anyone know how long this will last?
- I have nausea since starting Restasis !!!
- Will you have Presyncope with Viagra?
- Will you have Physical Disability with Fosamax?
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased with Benadryl?
- Will you have Caa with Durezol?
- Will you have Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present with Cefuroxime?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Presyncope?
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Physical Disability?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Durezol and have Caa?
- Support group for people who take Cefuroxime and have Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present?
- What to expect when you take Viagra and have Presyncope?
- What to expect when you take Fosamax and have Physical Disability?
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Durezol and have Caa?
- What to expect when you take Cefuroxime and have Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present?
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Norvasc
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Nucynta Er
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Heparin, Cannabis
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.