Uncaria tomentosa and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is reported only by a few people who take Uncaria Tomentosa. We study 9 people who have side effects while taking Uncaria tomentosa from FDA. Among them, 1 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
Do you start a new drug, have side effects or want to improve your quality of life during medical treatment? On eHealthMe, you can manage medications with big data, lab tests and community support, all in one place. Click here to start, it’s free.
9 people reported to have side effects when taking Uncaria tomentosa.
Among them, 1 person (11.11%) has Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Uncaria tomentosa *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Uncaria tomentosa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D2: 1 person, 100.00%
- Victoza: 1 person, 100.00%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Magnesium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lecithin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vomiting Projectile: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Abdominal Distension: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Nausea in Uncaria tomentosa
- Subscribe to monitor Uncaria tomentosa
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nausea
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Uncaria tomentosa has active ingredients of cat's claw. (latest outcomes from Uncaria tomentosa 9 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,295 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,314 drugs)
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea (5,408 conditions)
Uncaria tomentosa side effects
- Uncaria tomentosa side effects (9 reports)
Browse all side effects of Uncaria tomentosaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Uncaria Tomentosa and have Nausea
- Support group for people who have Nausea
- Support group for people who take Uncaria Tomentosa
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been on cellcept for almost 2 years, and am having nausea.
- I had Nausea for the first 3 months and it went away . Came back with a vengeance at. 6 months with complete loss of appetite and rapid weight loss. DR wants to switch me to Xaralto but at least I know Eliquis and Xaralto could be worse.
- I have been off Bydureon for 5 weeks now and still am experiencing daily nausea. Any thoughts or suggestions?
- Hi, I only take naproxen when in severe pain from osteoarthritis. I have only taken 1 recently and experiencing on going nausea and indigestion. I was previously prescribed arthritic, but had to change due to medication for high blood pressure.
- I took these drugs together for two days and now I can't stop sweating. My clothes feel cold all the time.
- Will you have Lewy Body Dementia with Folic Acid?
- Will you have Ptsd with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos)?
- Will you have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos)?
- Will you have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos)?
- Will you have Tremors with Tecfidera?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Folic Acid and have Lewy Body Dementia?
- Support group for people who have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos) and Ptsd?
- Support group for people who have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos) and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Support group for people who have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos) and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Tecfidera and have Tremors?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.