Who have Nausea with Uncaria tomentosa - from FDA reports
Nausea is reported only by a few people who take Uncaria Tomentosa. We study 10 people who have side effects while taking Uncaria tomentosa from FDA. Among them, 1 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
10 people reported to have side effects when taking Uncaria tomentosa.
Among them, 1 person (10.0%) has Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Uncaria tomentosa *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Uncaria tomentosa *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D2: 1 person, 100.00%
- Victoza: 1 person, 100.00%
- Melatonin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Magnesium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lecithin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Glucosamine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coq10: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vomiting Projectile: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Abdominal Distension: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Nausea while taking Uncaria tomentosa?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Uncaria tomentosa and have Nausea
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uncaria tomentosa has active ingredients of cat's claw. (latest outcomes from Uncaria tomentosa 10 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 570,542 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,358 drugs)
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea (5,420 conditions)
Uncaria tomentosa side effects
- Uncaria tomentosa side effects (10 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Uncaria tomentosaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer Perforation with Aricept? - now
- Will you have Heart Attack with Lactulose? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Mi with Lactulose? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteoarthritis with Nucala? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Mi with Lactulose? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteoarthrosis with Nucala? - 2 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Colace drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Myocardial Infarction with Lactulose? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertrophic Osteoarthritis with Nucala? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Djd with Nucala? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.