Uniphyl and Neoplasm progression - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neoplasm progression is reported only by a few people who take Uniphyl.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Uniphyl and have Neoplasm progression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,850 people who have side effects while taking Uniphyl from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,850 people reported to have side effects when taking Uniphyl.
Among them, 4 people (0.14%) have Neoplasm progression.
What is Uniphyl?
Uniphyl has active ingredients of theophylline. eHealthMe is studying from 2,865 Uniphyl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neoplasm progression?
Neoplasm progression (growth of tumour) is found to be associated with 1,312 drugs and 840 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Uniphyl and Neoplasm progression reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neoplasm progression when taking Uniphyl *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Neoplasm progression when taking Uniphyl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Uniphyl *:
- Coumadin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Warfarin Sodium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Advair Hfa: 2 people, 50.00%
- Albuterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Tarceva: 2 people, 50.00%
- Loratadine: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Neoplasm progression *:
- Rectal Haemorrhage (bleeding from anus): 2 people, 50.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 25.00%
- Death: 1 person, 25.00%
- Echocardiogram Abnormal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Embolic Stroke (stroke due to obstruction due to an embolus): 1 person, 25.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 25.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 25.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 25.00%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 1 person, 25.00%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastric Cancer (stomach cancer): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Uniphyl and have Neoplasm progression?Check whether Neoplasm progression is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Korang-Yeboah M, Rahman Z, Shah D, Mohammad A, Wu S, Siddiqui A, Khan MA, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International journal of pharmaceutics, 2016 Feb .
- Dhaval MK, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2016 Jan .
How severe was Neoplasm progression and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of theophylline:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Uniphyl:
- Uniphyl (2,865 reports)
Common Uniphyl side effects:
Browse all side effects of Uniphyl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Neoplasm progression treatments and more:
- Neoplasm progression (32,480 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neoplasm progression:
- Neoplasm progression in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neoplasm progression in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neoplasm progression in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Neoplasm progression:
All the drugs that are associated with Neoplasm progression:
- Neoplasm progression (1,312 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neoplasm progression:
All the conditions that are associated with Neoplasm progression:
- Neoplasm progression (840 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on theophylline (the active ingredients of Uniphyl) and Uniphyl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clomiphene Citrate and Memory Loss - 4 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine Pamoate vs. Topamax - 42 seconds ago
- Niacin and Protamine Sulfate drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Hair Loss in Calcium-D-Glucarate, how severe and when it was recovered? - 55 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide and Overdose - 58 seconds ago
- Nicotine Polacrilex and Application Site Urticaria - a minute ago
- Adcirca and Pseudomembranous Colitis - a minute ago
- Adcirca and Colitis - Pseudomembranous - a minute ago
- Isotretinoin and Skin Swelling - a minute ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 4 and Coronary Heart Disease - a minute ago