Uniphyl and Pulmonary haemorrhage - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pulmonary haemorrhage is reported only by a few people who take Uniphyl.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Uniphyl and have Pulmonary haemorrhage. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,850 people who have side effects while taking Uniphyl from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,850 people reported to have side effects when taking Uniphyl.
Among them, 4 people (0.14%) have Pulmonary haemorrhage.
What is Uniphyl?
Uniphyl has active ingredients of theophylline. eHealthMe is studying from 2,865 Uniphyl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pulmonary haemorrhage?
Pulmonary haemorrhage (acute bleeding from the lung) is found to be associated with 1,316 drugs and 903 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Uniphyl and Pulmonary haemorrhage reports submitted per year:
Time on Uniphyl when people have Pulmonary haemorrhage *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pulmonary haemorrhage when taking Uniphyl *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary haemorrhage when taking Uniphyl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Uniphyl *:
- Singulair: 3 people, 75.00%
- Serevent: 3 people, 75.00%
- Norvasc: 3 people, 75.00%
- Diovan: 3 people, 75.00%
- Tamiflu: 1 person, 25.00%
- Rabeprazole Sodium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Prednisolone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Levofloxacin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Itraconazole: 1 person, 25.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pulmonary haemorrhage *:
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 3 people, 75.00%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 3 people, 75.00%
- Allergic Granulomatous Angiitis (allergic inflammation of a blood vessel or lymph duct): 3 people, 75.00%
- Pseudomonas Infection (pseudomonas infection is caused by a bacterium, pseudomonas aeruginosa): 1 person, 25.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 25.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 25.00%
- Coughing Up Blood: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bronchitis Acute (acute inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Asthma: 3 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Uniphyl and have Pulmonary haemorrhage?Check whether Pulmonary haemorrhage is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Korang-Yeboah M, Rahman Z, Shah D, Mohammad A, Wu S, Siddiqui A, Khan MA, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International journal of pharmaceutics, 2016 Feb .
- Dhaval MK, "Impact of formulation and process variables on solid-state stability of theophylline in controlled release formulations", International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2016 Jan .
How severe was Pulmonary haemorrhage and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of theophylline:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Uniphyl:
- Uniphyl (2,865 reports)
Common Uniphyl side effects:
Browse all side effects of Uniphyl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pulmonary haemorrhage treatments and more:
- Pulmonary haemorrhage (10,019 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pulmonary haemorrhage:
- Pulmonary haemorrhage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pulmonary haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pulmonary haemorrhage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pulmonary haemorrhage:
All the drugs that are associated with Pulmonary haemorrhage:
- Pulmonary haemorrhage (1,316 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pulmonary haemorrhage:
All the conditions that are associated with Pulmonary haemorrhage:
- Pulmonary haemorrhage (903 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on theophylline (the active ingredients of Uniphyl) and Uniphyl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Arestin and Bone Density Decreased - 5 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Endocarditis Bacterial - 5 seconds ago
- Fentora and Panic Disorder - 8 seconds ago
- Viagra and Hangover (Exc Alcohol) - 11 seconds ago
- Alinia and Cefdinir drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Zavesca and Appetite - Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Zavesca and Appetite Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Muscle Tightness - 28 seconds ago
- Cordran and Anhedonia - 41 seconds ago
- Anastrozole and Pemphigoid - 47 seconds ago