Who have Paranoia with Urispas - from FDA reports
Paranoia is reported only by a few people who take Urispas. We study 351 people who have side effects while taking Urispas from FDA. Among them, 1 have Paranoia. Find out below who they are, when they have Paranoia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
351 people reported to have side effects when taking Urispas.
Among them, 1 person (0.28%) has Paranoia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Paranoia when taking Urispas *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Paranoia when taking Urispas *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx: 1 person, 100.00%
- Oxycontin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Equanil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride: 1 person, 100.00%
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 1 person, 100.00%
- Delirium (wild excitement): 1 person, 100.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Paranoia while taking Urispas?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Urispas and have Paranoia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Urispas has active ingredients of flavoxate hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Urispas 356 users)
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia (latest reports from 17,342 Paranoia patients).
Drugs that are associated with ParanoiaParanoia (1,542 drugs)
Could your condition cause ParanoiaParanoia (1,147 conditions)
Urispas side effects
- Urispas side effects (351 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Urispasa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nasal Congestion with Letrozole? - a second ago
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Letrozole? - a second ago
- Will you have Nose - Congested with Letrozole? - a second ago
- Will you have Nasal Decongestion Therapy with Letrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Congested Nose with Letrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tendonitis with Ceclor? - 3 seconds ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Abdominal Pain with Butabarb - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Redness with Lisinopril? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Bloodshot Eyes with Lisinopril? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Red Eyes with Lisinopril? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.